• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πšŸπšŠπšπšžπšŽπš•πš’ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšπš’πšŒ πšŠπš—πš πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πš’ 𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hihi! im hedwig, a tired college student looking for something to take my mind off things. as such, contrary to usual, i decided not to code this thread or put too much thought into it. it should be a relatively quick search anyways! with that being said, ill avoid too much of a chunky intro and get to the meat of things.

first off, the title says it all. im looking for some extremely specific rps as well as a few very vague ones. ill list what i got below in order of craving! if any of them pique your interest, please do read onto my lil section below!

• Black Swan (2010)
    • looking to brainstorm ideas for this one!!
    • sort of a current hyperfixation, so i'm definitely craving this one!!
  • Hunger Games
    • i haven't seen/read the new one yet, no spoilers please!
    • all OC's? looking for someone willing to create a roster of maybe 4-6 characters to pit against each other!
  • Final Destination
    • seen all 5!
    • looking for another roster of OC's! perhaps 2-4 each?
    • lets get creative!!
  • Zombie Apocalypse
    • i've been watching my fair share of The Walking Dead this past week, i've made it into season 3! no spoilers please!!
    • TWD inspired using a roster of OC's?
    • apocalyptic romance perhaps?
    • very open to discussion and ideas here!
  • Other Horror
    • i've seen a LOT of horror. you name any decentlyyy known horror film, i've probably seen it.
    • leaning towards some more classic films like Scream, Saw, Texas Chainsaw, Nightmare on Elm, Friday the 13th, etc!
    • open to lots of discussion, though i'm a little pickier accepting these ones since this idea's a little more vague!

if you're still interested, let me drop a few tidbits about myself and what i'm looking for below!!
  1. as aforementioned, college is a huge part of my life right now and it may impact my availability and response times!! i do have finals up until the 19th, so my schedule before then is a little rocky.
  2. regardless, i do my best to keep my partners updated if something unexpected comes up that'll result in an extra long wait time! i expect similar courtesies, but i know things can get rough.
  3. i don't like deadlines, so i don't tend to put a specific time limit on when i may reply. if a response takes longer than a week, definitely give me a nudge in case i've simply forgotten!
  4. i respond to ooc far more often than ic! ill typically respond to ooc within an hour or two, but ic can take anywhere from a day to a week. if slower rps aren't your thing, i apologize but i just can't keep up.
  5. similar to my search here, im unsure if ill be able to use code for our rp. i love the aesthetics, so i may pick it up again later into winter, but for now i may just rawdawg the text.
  6. un-similarly to my search here, i do use proper capitalization and punctuation in my rps! this way of typing more reflects my ooc chatter!
  7. that said, im a fan of ooc! tell me about yourself!
  8. i consider myself semi-lit to lit, i do write 3-5+ paragraphs.
  9. im ghost friendly. while i appreciate a lil message letting my know you won't be replying anymore, i do get it.
  10. LGBTQ+ friendly! in fact, as a sapphic myself, i tend to prefer queer relationships in my rps!
  11. trigger friendly! tell me your triggers, and i will avoid them. i like a rough rp but i never want to put you through something you're uncomfortable with.
if you're still around and interested, shoot me a dm with your name and current favorite movie! id love to get to chatting ^^

Last edited:
bump! looking for 1-2 more rps!! heavily craving black swan!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back