• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Utopia: A Superhuman Roleplay

What about Greenfields, do they need to be 20 to join?
Characters must be a minimum of age 20 at the start of the rp as we want to keep the range somewhat controlled for easier plotting. A character could certainly be utilizing the services of TEC as a student or greenfield as someone in protection, but as a guild member it would be more like a teacher at TEC or a caseworker who actually helps the mutants in protection in the case of greenfield. In my case I had a character under the protection of the myriad as a teenager but was not initiated in any official capacity until age 20. Someone might start as a student at TEC and move onto being a guild member after graduating. In general, we try to keep fairly few rules but do not make very many exceptions to the ones outlines above.
Don't try to cram a ton into a little bit of time for history, we have characters in late 20s too so you have plenty of time to work with if you want a really fleshed out history :)

Characters must be a minimum of age 20 at the start of the rp as we want to keep the range somewhat controlled for easier plotting. A character could certainly be utilizing the services of TEC as a student or greenfield as someone in protection, but as a guild member it would be more like a teacher at TEC or a caseworker who actually helps the mutants in protection in the case of greenfield. In my case I had a character under the protection of the myriad as a teenager but was not initiated in any official capacity until age 20. Someone might start as a student at TEC and move onto being a guild member after graduating. In general, we try to keep fairly few rules but do not make very many exceptions to the ones outlines above.
Don't try to cram a ton into a little bit of time for history, we have characters in late 20s too so you have plenty of time to work with if you want a really fleshed out history :)
My character will be 20, I was mostly just trying to figure out what would have happened in his backstory from the time he ran away from the orphanage he lived in at the age of 17 to the present day.

To anyone it may concern, still interested. I got a placeholder of a bio up. Will be filling that out once I'm free over the holidays.

Sorry for going radio silent but very much still interested and in this, if you all will still have me.

EDIT: I do have questions but I don't know whether to DM or something, whatever is preferred.

To anyone it may concern, still interested. I got a placeholder of a bio up. Will be filling that out once I'm free over the holidays.

Sorry for going radio silent but very much still interested and in this, if you all will still have me.

EDIT: I do have questions but I don't know whether to DM or something, whatever is preferred.
sounds good! For questions it's whatever you prefer, Nova will probably see DM's sooner than posts on this thread but if you put questions here then us other GM's can also help

Yayyy!! Glad to see you're still interested!! Like Rain said, I do see DMs pretty quickly and can shoot you some answers. I'm off all day today too so I should be available! But you're always more than welcome to ask things here and my GM team can allow answer them ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back