• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uticia - The Rainbow War. (Politically based Fantasy RP.)

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Greetings and welcome to Uticia - The Rainbow War!

In the year 834, wars were fought over who held claim over the Rainbow Throne. Empires were named appropriately for the color they represented. Cerulean in the North, Ivory in the West and Onyx in the South. Amber Elves in the East along with the Violet Islanders of Yore and of course the disputed land of Usinium and The Ivory Expanse. The rulers of each nation meet once a month in the tower of Usinium to argue their claims.

RULES:

• 2 Characters max per person.
  • 1 Paragraph minimum.
  • 1 Post Per Day minimum.
  • Age 17+

ROLES:
Ivory Empire:
Ruler of Whitecliff - That Poppy That Poppy
Ruler of Ivywood - Open

Cerulean Kingdom:
Jade Queen - BlueandGrey BlueandGrey

Archipelago of Yore:
Ruler of Yore - The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Cassidens Throne - Nirekin Nirekin

The Onyx Alliance:
Ruler of Grimsby - Bone2pick Bone2pick
Ruler of Ormskirk - OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Lunaris - Land of Elves.
Elf Ruler - Open

Wizard Tower of Usinium: (Admin spot! PM me if interested.)

NOTES:

((This is just an interest check but if you are interested, comment the role you'd like to play below!! ; ) Keep in mind this is politically based and will focus a lot on a Council made up of each of the rulers around the land. It will focus on war mostly and the fight for the Rainbow Throne! Tank you! I made the map using Inkarnate Pro for anyone that is curious! ))

The Onyx Alliance and Ivory Empire are both ruled by two people!

UTICIA!!!!.jpg

((Political Overview --

uticia political.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there, interested in the purple kingdom, however id like to know if we get to make up the kingdoms culture and stuff ourselves...

I'd like to reserve on the Cassidens throne please, I have a slight concept of a badland-ish nation populated by monsters and the like up my sleeve ; )

Would an undead ruler be allowed? I believe Ormskirk is the only location left, so maybe there?

Skeleton king incoming.

Just imagining how the dwarves managed to form an alliance with the undead sounds entertaining.

Evil dwarves? I like the sound of that. :horns: Pencil me in for the ruler of Grimsby.
: O Yeeesss! Welcome!

Since this has just about enough people and we're only missing like two people, I'll go ahead and get started making everything for this! : ) Thanks for showing interest everyone!

If we're still lacking someone when you feel like starting I'm willing to fill whatever role is left over.

Doubt it'll happen but throwing it out there.

Do you have any existing lore / explanation for the Swallow or the volcano sitting in the middle of the Onyx area?

If somebody at some point wants to discuss either the diplomatic relationships with Yore or the personal relationships between the leader of their kingdom and Kiyori, im all game ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back