User below ranks 3 random songs in your playlist

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Haven't seen this particular idea done before after a bit of clicking through, so I'll present it.

Click on your playlist and set it to shuffle. The first three songs to play/in your queue are the songs the user below you will rank.
Ex:
Song 1 Name and/or URL
Song 2 Name and/or URL
Song 3 Name and/or URL

The user reviewing the songs will rank them based on their opinions on them, from best to least best. A short review on them is optional.
Ex:

Song 2 (ranking from 1-10) (best), Song 3 (ranking) and Song 1 (ranking)(least best)

Only rules are be respectful and civilzed, and additionally, you can rerolled if a song you get happens to be the same as another user who posted recently. That is all.

I suppose I'll start.

(Guess Shinedown wanted to appear twice. Oh well, here they are)

So random to have Stray Kids wrap those three up, but whatever lol
Have fun!

Haven't seen this particular idea done before after a bit of clicking through, so I'll present it.

Click on your playlist and set it to shuffle. The first three songs to play/in your queue are the songs the user below you will rank.
Ex:
Song 1 Name and/or URL
Song 2 Name and/or URL
Song 3 Name and/or URL

The user reviewing the songs will rank them based on their opinions on them, from best to least best. A short review on them is optional.
Ex:

Song 2 (ranking from 1-10) (best), Song 3 (ranking) and Song 1 (ranking)(least best)

Only rules are be respectful and civilzed, and additionally, you can rerolled if a song you get happens to be the same as another user who posted recently. That is all.

I suppose I'll start.

(Guess Shinedown wanted to appear twice. Oh well, here they are)

So random to have Stray Kids wrap those three up, but whatever lol
Have fun!

10 scale:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back