• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Urban/Modern Superhero

Pandaskel

Stock Image
Really craving a city-based civilian-vigilante-hero-villain sort of deal, similar to the film Push, the Netflix series Luke Cage, and the various incarnations of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Basically, our characters live in the same city, whether they're regular people or superpowered, and doing really anything you've seen in a comic book. You're a college student who can control fire and only uses it to pick up chicks? You're a musician mind controlling people into liking your stuff? You're a kid using your superhuman strength to fight on the streets and earn some cash? You're a robotics buff with a fighting robot that can stop petty thieves? All of these and more are what I'm looking for. I feel like it'd be a lot of fun. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ben interested. Sorry, I've been busy and frazzled and forgot to post as much. I've been following this page for two(?) days now.

A SUPERHERO RP?!

1ed31fb6db6521e27fc310a66b2fb0fdb4f13f39d434c6ce0c67edd00831caaf.jpg

I'm willing to join. I was part of two super-rps that ended prematurely, and this could fill the void nicely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back