• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Urban Legends - OOC

YoungX

Hue Master
Welcome to the humble OOC. This is also where I post the rules.

Rules

1. No metagaming.
2. No god modding.
3. No killing or any other extreme action to another person's oc without permission.
4. Please no arguing. Take it to DMs of you must. If you need me to settle it then ask me.
5. No ERP. Fade to black if it comes to that.
6. RpNation's rules apply.
7. No one-liners.
8. New rules can be made if needed.
9. Have fun.

CS Link: Urban Legends - CS
[READ FIRST] Lore Link: Urban Legends - Lore
IC: Urban Legends

Last edited:
Hello!
If anyone wants to have Luna as their Legend, gimme a call!
If not I’ll probably make my own human character

Knowing me, I'm most likely going to make a human character and a supernatural one. If anyone wants some specific, just say! <3
Also, Noble Scion Noble Scion I'll keep Luna in mind! Right now, I have ideas for two characters and she's gravitating (huehueue) towards my female one. I'm going to ponder for a bit to see who I think would be better suited towards the RP ;u; I hope you don't mind! But if anyone else wants her, I don't mind!

Knowing me, I'm most likely going to make a human character and a supernatural one. If anyone wants some specific, just say! <3
Also, Noble Scion Noble Scion I'll keep Luna in mind! Right now, I have ideas for two characters and she's gravitating (huehueue) towards my female one. I'm going to ponder for a bit to see who I think would be better suited towards the RP ;u; I hope you don't mind! But if anyone else wants her, I don't mind!
Noble Scion Noble Scion - playing a legend? I want to talk to you about forging a contract with the human character i'm making. Thought it'd be a neat tie-in.
I don't mind :3

My bad, must have been blind this morning.

Fix'd, sorry. I guess lemme know if it doesn't work for you.

Sorry for the spaceyness. I saw this early this AM when I first got into work and just kinda breezed thru stuff.

All good in the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back