• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Urban Fantasy RP about Anomalies(Anyone can join)

My idea is pretty simple so ill just run it by here and see if it fits the world lore.

He would be a middle thirties aged oddity sleuth Named Noran Parker. He was in his early to late teens when the anomalies started and his fascination caused him to seek them out.

One anomaly ejected an item in the mohave which he found. This item was a Lamp like from aladdin but the “genie” was actually a shadow demon entity which acts as a parasite feeding on Norans soul but allowing him to turn his shadow into the demon and control it to a limited degree.
Sorry if anything I say sounds robotic, it's just routine.

My curiosity has been piqued. RPN newbie but I plan to not disappoint. I'll look into it a bit more and get back to you.

Cool, I got the game recently too but I didn't really get far into it.
I don't blame you. Getting started, it's rather difficult, and there's a strange coding eccentricity where the enemies are spongier the lower your difficulty is because of how damage tables work. I know it's a little counter productive but I would play on Master difficulty starting out - you take more damage, but you dish out more damage too.

I don't blame you. Getting started, it's rather difficult, and there's a strange coding eccentricity where the enemies are spongier the lower your difficulty is because of how damage tables work. I know it's a little counter productive but I would play on Master difficulty starting out - you take more damage, but you dish out more damage too.
Don't worry I already know about that. Anyways, if you want to join, then just post your character in the main RP thread and I'll accept it if it's valid. There should be a character template in one of the tabs of the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back