{UPTOWN GODS} - OPEN

Heads up, I can't read the Overview. The text doesn't even look like it's there because of the color of the background and the text.

Heads up, I can't read the Overview. The text doesn't even look like it's there because of the color of the background and the text.

I realized today that it is hard to read if you have the site turned to dark mode. I'm new to the site so I don't know how to make sure the text is always read able. If you have any tips, please me me know!

Hmm... Poseidon sounds like a good character to play as. But I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge on Greek mythology. Plus, I just now been thinking of portraying Poseidon as a cool old guy. Got any info about Poseidon I can work with?

Hmm... Poseidon sounds like a good character to play as. But I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge on Greek mythology. Plus, I just now been thinking of portraying Poseidon as a cool old guy. Got any info about Poseidon I can work with?

I refer back to this website a lot. It's a good jumping point to get acquainted with who they all are CliffsNotes style.

Poseidon is a hot head, bro-y old guy. I feel like he'd be like an old naval captain or something high status in the US Military. He also created horses according to the Athens myth

You should check Dionysos out as well! He's the God of Wine and Theatre and Partying. I almost see him like this super cool nightclub owner/cabaret/speakeasy owner. He'd be like the "Cool Uncle" friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back