• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Upon the Sea - A Tale of Emethia [REBOOT]

"..."

Azure was taking quite aback about all that he said, deeply wondering what 'exactly' she would be doing in there...

"huh... er.... alright then..."

Seeing that Carter and Octavia were both dealt with, being shown around and all... he forced himself to back away from her room, trying to resist the urge to put an ear against it to see what was up... probably shouldn't get involved with magic anyway... or she might shackle him with love magic and enslave him, forcing him to...

"...hahhg..."

And with his thoughts ending there, he ran back up out on deck to get back to Ethi, before any other unwanted stray thoughts bombard him...

"Ethi!!"

Despite wanting to keep his cool and everything, he somehow tired himself out working pacing his running down the halls far beyond what he could sustain, and tired himself out, before snapping himself back to... somewhat normalish... but still panting a bit

"Agg... I showed em around Ethi, and they got themselves rooms already, I hope that was alright... anyway... uh... Octavia said that she's going to be doing some... magic stuff... and that we must not disturb her...... eh?"

He had no idea how Carter somehow beat him to Ethi... how much time went on by about considering what he should do beside Octavia's door??? At least he heard that he was a doctor, something he can call him until someone else happens to mention his name...

"So... ya... gotta leave her alone I guess..."

He sorta just made off toward the sidelines, nearby and just hanging about...

Carter knelt as the cat neared him, holding out his hand. "Yes, the lodgings will do nicely," he answered Ethi. The cat was soon within arms-reach, so the doctor ran his hand over its soft head, gently rubbing it behind its ears. "And don't worry, I am most certainly not allergic to cats." He stood up straight just as Azure stumbled onto the deck, looking a bit worn out. Was he panting?

"Agg... I showed em around Ethi, and they got themselves rooms already, I hope that was alright... anyway... uh... Octavia said that she's going to be doing some... magic stuff... and that we must not disturb her...... eh?"

Carter wasn't sure how he felt being stuck in the middle of the sea with a witch. Was it safe? Probably not, especially considering how ill-tempered she was. But he decided to push past the thought, and focus on the positive. "Is there anything i could help you with? At least until one of us becomes ill? Until them, i will be a bit unoccupied."

"Yes," Carter nodded, kneeling down to the cat's level, "the lodgings will do nicely." Swamo purred as the man began to rub the furry head, and Ethi didn't need to think twice. "And don't worry, I am most certainly not allergic to cats," he added, regardless, and Ethi rolled her eyes, smirking.

"Obviously." Swamo's tail flicked, and his eyes closed of their own accord. Suddenly, though, the panting voice of Azure startled the cat, making it tense and arch its back.

"Agh..." he muttered, jogging up from below deck. Ethi's eyes licked to him,as did the cat's. Carter glanced over as well, standing as he approached. "I showed 'em around, Ethi," Azure contiued, "and they got themselves rooms already; I hope that was alright..." He paused. "Anyway... uh... Octavia said that she's going to be doing some... magic stuff... and that we must not disturb her... eh?"

Ethi frowned. 'What kind of 'magic stuff' is that witch doing on my ship?' Heck, why had she agreed to let this witch on her ship at all? She should have known better. But what was done, was done. And she wasn't about to try to break into the room of a powerful magic user. Carter seemed to mirror her expression. Yeah, she really should have known better.

"Is there anything I could help you with?" the doctor asked then, turning to the two others. "At least until one of us becomes ill...? Until then, I will be a bit unoccupied."

'Oh. Right. Should have thought of that.' Ethi glanced at Azure. "Well, if no one's busy, I could always use a navigator. Otherwise, I suppose one of you could play lookout." She shrugged. "If you aren't up for either, I guess just stand around and not get sick." No matter how much she liked land-lubbers getting their sea legs.

(( @NetherLightGod @Advent Azure @Rook ))

(( @ThatOneCrazyPerson ))

"Huh... oh uh... sure... in a bit I guess... I don't really know what a navigator does... but I can try or something... I'll be right back though..."

Azure went on away back down to the dorms of the ship, infected with curiosity that made him want to try to know what on earth was going on in Octavia's room. He didn't pay the whole 'magic' thing to much mind... he wanted to see if he could look through try to look through a keyhole if he could find one... or just strain himself to listen on through the wooden doors she was behind...

"... this is wrong... this is... disrespect of privacy or something... but... there's nothing wrong with making sure she's not doing anything dangerous right?"

Azure went on to try convince himself that this was an important thing to do, for safety reasons, after all, he wouldn't want to be stuck swimming all the way to some shore. When he got to the door, he meekly pressed himself up against the doors by his ear, feeling terrible that he found himself ending up on doing something like this. Isn't this like... the action of perverts or something? No... this is the action of... uh...................... he was sure this wasn't being done out of perversion... but he couldn't really put a word to his actions right now... he just wanted to hear what may of been going on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Octavia felt a presence outside of her door and she turned her head slightly to face it. She closed her eyes for a moment to look behind it and saw Azure pressed against the door. Was he some sort of pervert? However, looking again it seemed he was unsure of what he was doing. Was this is first time attempting to listen in on what women do behind closed doors? While she normally would have burst the door open and rid the the young man of his life force, she decided to so delicately toy with him and edged slightly closer to the door and she stifled her laughter. She then focused and closed her eyes for a moment before she let out a rather sensual moan that wasn't too low and wasn't too loud but just enough for anyone who just so happened to be passing by to hear her.

(( @ThatOneCrazyPerson ))

This felt wrong somehow... He was getting second thoughts about doing this, this didn't seem right the longer and longer he was doing this... What if someone came down and saw him pressed against the door, would they even accept his reasons???

-... I...-

It was that he thought he heard something unbelievable... What on earth was going on on the other side of that door??!?! Was that a moan??? Is she??? Azure instantly grew red faced all over, incredibly embarrassed by what he heard, he did something bad here, and didn't like it one bit, and ran away, head hanging low, embarrassed to hell, with a face red enough to show everyone just how embarrassed he was, and cover his face with his hands, hoping that would somehow hide himself away. He made his way back on deck, shuddering and shaking in his boots a bit, and went to Ethi, trying to speak... Taking his hands away as he meekly approached...

"Wah..... P-p-p.... Puut..... I... Wo-rk??"

He was trying to hide his face by keep his head pointed down, and sat turned away on the ground from her, poking at his fingers slowly..

"... Navigator... Right??"

Octavia stifled her laughter even after Azure ran away. That'll teach him. She hoped it would anyway, the worse case scenario is that he'll be encouraged and come back in hopes that she'll be doing what he thought she was doing in the first place. She shook her head and went over to a little desk where she continued to set up her workshop. She didn't really worry about what should go where since she'll hold everything down with magic so she doesn't have to concern herself with what is going to fall over when the ship starts rocking heavily at any given point in time. She sighed lowly and began to look over some notes she had taken before she got on the ship.

Smiling at the boy's obvious embarrassed expression, Carter turned to the mast of the ship. What had the witch been doing? These two would be more of a hassle to be around than he thought. But, he couldn't assume things about them- he wasn't about to go against his decision to give all people the benefit of the doubt. "You said you needed a lookout?" Carter asked Ethi, looking at her for a moment, before bowing his head lightly. "Where do you want me to go?"

As long as he didn't have to stitch up another stomach, he was fine. Carter had already done that once today, and he did not want to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back