• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Updated Search as of 6/13/18~!

Rainbow Dash

Awesome!
--I'm off until Saturday, anyone who wants to RP, just drop me a note here or send me a PM! I will get back to you as soon as I can! --

I am open to -almost- any number of partners as long as I'm enjoying the story.
With that said, I will post as often as I can, which can range from once a week, to multiple times a day depending on what I have going on.
Please understand and work with me on this.
Poke me if it takes more than a couple days to respond and I will let you know if I am busy and when I will be able to most likely respond.

Hello!

You can all call me Rainbow, and I'm here in search of a few rps/partners. My posting schedule is posted on my profile in the "About Me" section.

I'm looking for at least a single paragraph, but I'm open to more. The more you write, the more I will be able to respond to (and vice/versa hopefully). I have about 8 years of RP experience, though it's hit or miss so my writing skills don't exactly reflect that. I generally prefer writing in the same point of view and tense as my partner, but for personal preferences, I like 3rd person/past tense. As if I'm reading a book, basically. Though I will write in 1st person/present tense if I need to, it's no upset to me.

I would prefer to RP in a thread, and use PMs as a source of chatter between writers.
I prefer MxM or MxF pairings. Romance is a plot hook for me, but doesn't have to be the starring genre.
-Side note, I'm more in the mood for playing female characters at the moment...
Can be 1 character or multiple, sometimes it's more fun to have more than one character. Adds more to the story :)

The nitty-gritty of it all...

Preferred rolls will be Underlined, Bold means I wish to be female, Italics mean I wish to be male.
- If none of the above is present, then I will fill whichever role my partner does not want.

^ - Means I have a plot idea
* - Means I really want to play this idea

I do NOT have any plot ideas at this time! :closedeyescryingfrown:
Please come at me with suggestions, and I will throw in any ideas that come to me. :grinningteeth:
I have no bases to cover. :deadopenmouth:
Please give me a boost! <3
I'm so sorry I am not more helpful to start.... D':

Below
My Idea

Current Craving -
An Original story based off The Iron Butterfly book series written by Chanda Hahn -
The story is set in 2 countries: Sinnendor and Calandry. There are 4 kinds of peoples; The Denai who wield special gifts that are drawn from their life energy (used to much can literally prove fatal, though rest and sustenance will rejuvenate), Humans, Sirens (Think like the yang to the Denai's yin) Sirens can use gifts as well, but the draw is off the life energy around them (Including drawing from Denai and possibly killing them) They can not use their gift without "borrowing" the life energy from somewhere; and last is the SwordBrothers, a clan of long lived beings much like humans but with far more exceptional fighting prowess. They are not invincible, but they won't be taken down easily either. The SwordBrothers have a special ritual where they may blood-bond with their charge and this bond allows the SwordBrother to always know where their charge is located. The bond does not allow them to know if their charge is in danger, or near death. All they ascertain is the location of who they are protecting. This ritual is used for those who are going to be protected with the SwordBrothers life. If the charge dies when blood-bonded, the life of the SwordBrother ends as well. This does not include death due to illness or old age (But poison can work this way).

Sinnendor is the kingdom where the Siren's hail, Calandry is the home of the Denai. Humans live in both. The SwordBrothers live in a hidden area in a mountain range where no other should be able to survive, but they have found a hidden oasis and keep their home extremely well hidden. No outsider comes and leaves. To bring an outsider means the death of the outsider and severe punishment to the SwordBrother that brings them.

--This is the basic information I will use to build an original story, but I am very open to a more story-aligned idea if someone wants to try the story and has read the books. If this is the case, I'm looking to play an OC to Kael, or pick up where the series ends and play their daughter to your OC of choice. For any idea, I'm very open to having more than one character!

More Below
Fantasy(Magic or Non-Magic)
- Medieval Setting -
Runaway Royal x Streetwise Peasant
Fey Creature x Human
Fey Creature x Fey Creature
Alpha Werewolf x Beta Werewolf (Gender doesn't matter, as long as I play the Beta)
Royal x Royal
Royal x Knight
Pirate x Pirate/Naval Officer

- Modern Setting -
Fey Creature x Human
Fey Creature x Human
Fey Creature x Fey Creature
Human x Demon
Demon x Angel

Slice of Life
- Modern Setting -
Foster Kid x Biological Kid (The foster parent's actual kid)
Artist x Muse
Novelist
x Fan
Up&Coming Idol x Novelist/Lyricist

Last edited:
Hello I would like to try the Fey Creature X Human pairing if your still open.
:) You're the first to respond! *throws confetti* I'm definitely still open, but which pairing for Fey x Human? Modern, Fantasy? The one where I wanted to be the Fey (gender not specified) or where I wanted to be a female human?

Royal x Knight
Fey Creature x Human (Modern)
Those two both sound interesting to me~
I can PM you if you are unable to, just let me know :3

Lol, dropping your rp’s yet bumping your post. How cute. ?

I will update the main post when I can get on my PC but I want to rp something akin to The Iron Butterfly series by Chanda Hahn

Hello! I'm super interested in an rp with either Royal×Knight or Pirate×Naval Officer
I can't send pms yet myself sense I don't talk in forms too much- but if you shoot one my way I would love to try and start something up.

Hello! I'm super interested in an rp with either Royal×Knight or Pirate×Naval Officer
I can't send pms yet myself sense I don't talk in forms too much- but if you shoot one my way I would love to try and start something up.

Totally sent you a PM :)

And Bumping the thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back