• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated Peaky Blinders Fandom RP/Realistic/Modern 1920s RP

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality

Introduction
First thing, my name is Max, I am on Pacific Time, I live on the West Coast of the United States, Oregon to be exact. I go to college currently studying to be a RN (Registered Nurse) and I work, so: If you do get involved with me at any point in RPing, please do not be insulted, offended, or assume I am not interested in the roleplay unless I say so. :) Sometimes I take a couple days, sometimes a week to respond if it's *really* but I do post usually updates on my schedule or if there will be a brief hiatus on my profile. I am 19 years old, I prefer my partners to be 18+, only because there are concepts that are gorey, or mature, or simply because usually the older you get, the more you have in your vocabulary bank, and more detailed with writing! I don't mean to discriminate, I just find that way easier, so for you that are under 18, my apologies. :)

Requirements
  1. Be 18+
  2. I am looking for very literate, I usually require 2+ paragraphs, I understand in writing their are often lulls, but I like descriptive and well thought out responses, so even if it takes you a day, don't sweat it, I just enjoy a nice response that was organized and thought out. Especially with romance.
  3. I am not a grammar-nazi, I often write back on my phone, since the RPNation app is now down, this makes things harder, and autocorrect often thinks it knows everything and its, it's, etc. Little stuff I don't mind, as long as you know the differences between their, there and they're, you, you're, etc. I understand some of you do not have English as a first language and very understanding of that.
  4. In romance, slow builds, is everything to be. If it's too fast I'm most likely to become bored and want to quit, so, I'd like slow thought out builds with tensions, suspense and drama, even in Realistic/Modern RP's that aren't entirely fandom-based. That is just the norm for what I write, I expect the same courtesy back.
  5. Please tell me when you are indeed leaving a roleplay, let me know. I will do the same back, I find it very rude when an roleplay is abandoned or you do not reply to a inquiry you made, etc. Be honest, I won't take it personally.
  6. I do not do Discord, or email, nor will I ever, so please do not suggest it. I will often use to 1x1 forum, or PM on the site. Like I said, I am on a mobile device, that is indeed slow, and I don't find e-mail or other platforms that secure, regardless. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. I AM willing to make Pinterest boards for the roleplay, I find visual representations are easier, however this is NOT a requirement.
  8. PLEASE have a character sheet, even if it's basics. :) It helps me as a partner understand what you are going for, what you want to do, achieve, and what you want your character to portray, and the end goal of your characters plot, and in turn how my own OC will be involved.
  9. Do not be afraid to say when I've strayed from character, I sometimes do need reminders and I do make mistakes, I will do the same courtesy back, also, never be afraid to share your ideas OOC, or in the OOC chat. :)

Peaky Blinders
Option I

I am looking for Double-Up OC, no Canon x Canon, romance RP. Character sheet will be attached so you know what you're getting into, and you can decide if this OC will work for you. I am willing to work with MxM, FxF and FxM. Because I am primarily straight, my OC is female and will be with a male OC. I am fully caught up, though I am rewatching it and currently in Series II, with Sabini and Chester Campbell. My memory is a bit rusty with the last few seasons, since I watched them a year ago now, but I am getting caught up and I do not mind plot mixed up in the timeline, taking bits and pieces, as long as it's coherent. If you want anything from Series III and up, please clarify what you want until I'm fully caught up. I know I am forgetting key details, though the smallest memory refresher helps me remember.

I want my OC to be paired with Thomas Shelby, however, if you want the same Shelby as I do, we can simply do separate RP's but I highly recommend the same RP. I can play anyone of the Shelby's, and Alfie. Some of the other characters I can play, however I refuse to play to pair with them due to how evil they are. Sorry, I got boundaries.:lenny: My plot does contain spoilers and I would rather discuss since the details may change around my partner, so please shoot me a PM for all inquires!

10861878-low_res-peaky-blinders-3-75f9c92.jpg

1920s Realistic/Modern
Option II

I also love historical RP's, anything from the 20s has such a gritty angst to it, I'd love to come up with some plots with someone who is interested. I would prefer romance, with a slow build of course, since that allows for a lot more drama and wiggle room. I am really interested in Charlie Chaplin, Hollywood back then, gangsters such as Al Capone, flappers and gypsies alike. I am willing to work with all of it smashed together, individually, whatever. Shoot me ideas and your OC sheets! Potential plot ideas will be added later. I am still crafting quite a few. Perhaps a romance between two OC's OC x OC, with OC x OC for my partner. :) I have never done this RP before but I love the creativity of it, and willing to try it!

ORIGINAL CHARACTER SHEET

bob-hair-brown-hair-eyes-girl-Favim.com-3044017_hv56gt.jpg

Esperanza Alexandria Levectoria

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Strengths: Great with a gun, sings, talented in my musical instruments such as guitar, piano and violin, amazing with kids, friendly, good listener, great strategists, speaks Italian, Irish, Latin, and Gypsy, sarcastic and funny, seductress, great spy, polite and respectful if you're respectful back
Weaknesses: Physically weak, very skinny and not much muscle, suffers from bouts of anxiety and depression, night terrors, low-self esteem, not vocal enough, shy at first, almost too shy, a bit too stubborn in her ways, trust issues, has an occasional attitude, sensitive toward people closest to her
Likes: Coffee, nice baths, adventures; good or bad, singing, music, guitar, social gatherings, a drink at the bar, drawing, photography, reading a nice book, family; even if not her own
Dislikes: Judgement and confrontation from those closest to her, spiders, bugs in general, being bossed around injustly, being interrupted, summer heat, clowns, her own family
Place of Birth: Biringham, England
Small details: Rough past with family; abusive, has gypsy blood herself and often has traveled, flinches a lot with hand movements, loves Ford cars, talented with the tarot deck and other superstition (will add more later)

P.S.Forgive me, if some code gets messed up! I am new to BBCodes and trying to make this all look nice and pretty, don't mind me while I continue to do aesthetic fixes after posting. :) please don't judge me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back