• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UPDATED! Looking for a partner- Always open :'3

revalia

#𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi Hi this is LadyAria commonly addressed as either Lady or Aria whichever floats your boat. I am an 18 year old student who currently has a lot of time on her hands due to skipping a scholastic year and working from home... so I need some time to kill and decided that role-playing would be one of them. I'd say that I am literate with approximately 5 years of role-playing that being I am still adjusting. My time zone is GMT +2. Enough with the chit-chat if you wanna know more feel free to ask ~~ I don't mind OOC chats.

Without further a do - here we go.

~Rules~

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]No one liners. [SIZE= 9pt]I try to adapt with my partner’s length but generally my posts are about one [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]paragraph[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt] of 5+ sentences. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Dialogues[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt] are exceptions but please give me something I can actually work with. I would consider myself as a semi-detailed/detailed writer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]Realistic face claims only. [SIZE= 9pt]Realistic drawing are accepted in terms of medieval themed role-plays but please I am not keen on anime face-claims [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]unless[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt] it is an anime fandom being discussed/role-play.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·        [/SIZE]Threads or PMs. I can role-play over threads and PMs however I request that we have two different PM threads (One for OOC and another for IC).  If you don’t want to role-play through the site the only platform I can is Discord. Simply ask.

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]MxF or FxF only. I prefer my romances to be MxF based with me being the female roles as my males tend to be a bit iffy. But if that is an issue I can engage in a FxF or even so rarely I’ll try doubling as well, not to keen but I could try.

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]No God-modding. I am sure this is crystal clear – you have your character and I have mine so let’s keep it that way and each control out own.

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]No Mary Sues/Gary [SIZE= 12px]Stus[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt].[/SIZE] Not everyone is perfect so please I ask that your characters aren’t either. Everyone has flaws.

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]Be Active. I am fairly active myself so I might get a reply in once every day, I ask that you reciprocate. I tend to lose interest quickly HOWEVER if something comes up and you cannot reply please inform me. I won’t bite and I am understandable.

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]Romance is a must. [SIZE= 9pt]It can be either the main bulk or just a small piece of the plot depends on how [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]you[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]like[/SIZE][SIZE= 9pt] it. Genres I am keen on are romance, horror, adventure, fantasy are some of my favorites. However if one doesn’t want romance it can be completely [/SIZE]platonic[SIZE= 9pt].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.0pt]·        [/SIZE]Not ditch friendly. I would prefer that you warn me before hand instead of just disappear off the face of the Earth and what not.

If you're still reading well then now comes the juice :'3

Word which are in in bold and italics are my preferred role.

~Fandoms~

Fairytail

Erza x OC

Gray x OC

Lucy x OC

Gray x Erza

Gray x Lucy

OC x OC

The Walking Dead

Daryl x OC

Daryl x Beth

Carl x OC

Carl x Enid

Enid x OC

Beth x OC

Carol x Daryl

Harry Potter

Sirius x OC

Sirius x Marlene

James x Lily

ANY house OC x Slytherin OC

Draco x OC

Ginny x OC/Canon

Luna x OC/Canon

Harry x Ginny

Ron x Hermione

Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus

Roman Demigod x Roman Demigod

Greek Demigod x Greek Demigod

Roman Demigod x Greek Demigod

Reyna x Jason

Piper x Jason

Piper x OC

Reyna x OC

Jason x OC

Leo x OC

Percy x OC

Percy x Annabeth

Once Upon a Time

Hook x OC

Zelena x OC

Hades x Zelena

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls

OC x OC

Sword Art Online

Sinon x Kirito

Asuna x Kirito

Sinon x Male Canon

Sinon x OC

Asuna x OC

Kirito x OC

~Pairings~
Modern.
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Bad Girl x Bad Boy/Girl
Bad Girl
x Good Boy/Girl
Online Dating – Long Distant Relationship
Employer x Secretary/Employee
Best Friends
Abuser x Abused
Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings
Artist x Muse
Teacher x Student

Nurse x Patient
Nurse x Doctor
Age Gap
Roadtrip - Runaways

Medieval/Fantasy.
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Trainee

Princess x Knight
Prince x Knight/Assassin
Prince x Rouge/Thief
Arranged Marriage
Prince/Princess x Peasant
Pirate x Pirate/Crew
Pirate x Mermaid
Mermaid x Merman/Mermaid
King/Queen x Maid
Maid x Butler

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment if you are interested. Or if you have any suggestions of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to do a abuser x abused roleplay with you over PM or another form? I am mostly interested in doubling if you'd be up for it!

Sure thing :) - PM me and we will discuss further x :)

Hello~ I'm up for any of these:

Prince x Knight/AssassinPrince x Rouge/Thief

Pirate x Pirate/Crew
Pirate x MermaidMermaid x Merman/Mermaid

Bad Girl x Bad Boy/GirlBad Girl x Good Boy/Girl

Choose your favorite if we can RP together~ ^o^

Pirate x Pirate/Crew

Ah this posted twice, sorry >.<

Pirate x Pirate/Crew

Hmmph depends I am up for some either Pirate x Pirate or Pirate x Mermaid for medieval/fantasy type and Bad Boy x Bad Girl for modern :'3

Hello! ;D

I've just been lurking and I stumbled upon this thread. I actually really like plot #4 and #5. Which one would you be more interested in?

Hello! ;D

I've just been lurking and I stumbled upon this thread. I actually really like plot #4 and #5. Which one would you be more interested in?

Hullo there hun :)

Hmm how about we do 5?? PM me for further discussion if you wish? ^^

Hmmph depends I am up for some either Pirate x Pirate or Pirate x Mermaid for medieval/fantasy type and Bad Boy x Bad Girl for modern :'3

Ahhhhhh okay I'll narrow it down to Pirate x Pirate or Pirate x Mermaid. So it comes down to: would you rather be a pirate or a mermaid?? Would it help if I told you about the types of characters I usually play?

Ahhhhhh okay I'll narrow it down to Pirate x Pirate or Pirate x Mermaid. So it comes down to: would you rather be a pirate or a mermaid?? Would it help if I told you about the types of characters I usually play?

Indeed well would you mind PMing me so we can further discuss?? we can incorporate both pairing together :D

Hi! I've been reading through you stuff and found a few things that I'd like to rp:

Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings (Preferrably Step-siblings)

Teacher x Student

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

or Plot #6

Whichever one seems the most interesting to you, I'm okay with doing it. :)

Hi! I've been reading through you stuff and found a few things that I'd like to rp:

Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings (Preferrably Step-siblings)

Teacher x Student

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

or Plot #6

Whichever one seems the most interesting to you, I'm okay with doing it. :)

Hey there :DDD 

Hmm I would love to do Plot 6 ?? If you're okay with me being the secreatry that is Muse B... if not 
I'm willing to do Teacher x student :)

Hey there :DDD 

Hmm I would love to do Plot 6 ?? If you're okay with me being the secreatry that is Muse B... if not 
I'm willing to do Teacher x student :)

Of course, I don't mind if you're the secretary! Plot 6 is fine, I actually really like that one xD  I'll start a PM so we can talk about the characters, if that's okay

Of course, I don't mind if you're the secretary! Plot 6 is fine, I actually really like that one xD  I'll start a PM so we can talk about the characters, if that's okay

That is more then fine hun :) --- I'll await your PM

Hello there, if you're still looking I'd like to try either the Roman Demigod x Roman Demigod or Roman Demigod x Greek Demigod, I would like to play a Roman Demigod I've thought up.

Hello there, if you're still looking I'd like to try either the Roman Demigod x Roman Demigod or Roman Demigod x Greek Demigod, I would like to play a Roman Demigod I've thought up.

We could do the first if you wish :'3 

However if you want more then one character I might have an idea involving a small group of demi gods mainly 2 roman and 2 greek unite :)

PM for discussion if you wish ;)

We could do the first if you wish :'3 

However if you want more then one character I might have an idea involving a small group of demi gods mainly 2 roman and 2 greek unite :)

I am open to either or. We could start the RP now and leave it open to two more players.

I am open to either or. We could start the RP now and leave it open to two more players.

Well I was thinking multiple characters for both of us... we would have two characters each ... one greek and one roman each xp

Well I was thinking multiple characters for both of us... we would have two characters each ... one greek and one roman each xp

Alright, I'm not sure how well I can double characters right now. If we could just stick to one each I think that would be better.

hello i am interested in roleplaying:

[SIZE=9pt]Bad Girl[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] x Good Boy/Girl[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Employer x Secretary/Employee[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Siblings/Twins or Stepsiblings[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Teacher x Student[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Nurse [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x Patient[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]I am also interested in plot 1) with characters A and C[/SIZE]

hello i am interested in roleplaying:

[SIZE=9pt]Bad Girl[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] x Good Boy/Girl[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Employer x Secretary/Employee[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Siblings/Twins or Stepsiblings[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Teacher x Student[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Nurse [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]x Patient[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]I am also interested in plot 1) with characters A and C[/SIZE]

I can do plot 1 with you however I have characters set for A - the female twin and D- the best friend :P
if that's an issue I wouldl ike to carry out either 
Teacher x Student OR Employer x Secratary (Plot 6 is a plot for this pair :P)

Thats fine I was interested to be character C and I saw that you had ideas for A and D

So shall we start in pm?

Hmm well to be honest with you it is more like A and D for me and B and C for you so it is like two characters each? Still up for it? 

If yes then feel free to PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back