• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UPDATED! Looking for a partner- Always open :'3

Hello! 

I would be willing to give these a go!

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Runaway Love

I'm (not) with the band 

And

A genderbent hook x Oc. 

Please shoot me a PM if you are looking for any other these (: 

Hello! 

I would be willing to give these a go!

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Runaway Love

I'm (not) with the band 

And

A genderbent hook x Oc. 

Please shoot me a PM if you are looking for any other these (: 

Did so :'3 

I'd do an Assassin x Assassin pairing (Medieval/light fantasy) if you don't mind I kinda use a world I created (oh and don't mind I play a female) :)

I'd do an Assassin x Assassin pairing (Medieval/light fantasy) if you don't mind I kinda use a world I created (oh and don't mind I play a female) :)

Hmm alrighty - well I do portray a female myself so unless you don't mind fxf ehhh

If you are still looking I'd love to do the artist x muse. Could it be fxf if possible? If not that's fine. I'm okay with either. 

The nurse x patient sounds like it could be fun. I have one or two ideas with it. I am a 19 year old college student so sometimes I get real busy but usually I can reply within 24 hours

If you are still looking I'd love to do the artist x muse. Could it be fxf if possible? If not that's fine. I'm okay with either. 

Yeah we can do that ^-^ I am still looking.

I prefer mxf but fxf won't scare me off :'3

PM me? :)

The nurse x patient sounds like it could be fun. I have one or two ideas with it. I am a 19 year old college student so sometimes I get real busy but usually I can reply within 24 hours

Oh no worries :3

Care to PM me so we can discuss? ^-^

Hey! I've been wanting to get a medieval fix so is there any specific one you would like to do, if not then Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Trainee sound pretty good to me.

Hey! I've been wanting to get a medieval fix so is there any specific one you would like to do, if not then Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Trainee sound pretty good to me.

Hmmm well to be fair with you it could be both as most probably start off as the latter and end with the former :'3 

Feel free to PM me :)

Would you like to do Nico di Angelo x Female OC?

Since it was never mentioned explicitly in the books what his true sexuality is, there could be a possibility that he's bi or even pan.

Abuser x Abused

Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings

Mermaid x Merman/MermaidKing/Queen x Maid

Arranged MarriagePrince/Princess x Peasant

I will say I only do FxF but I have no quarrels playing Dominant or Submissive roles, I also have a few pairings of my own to bring to the table if your interested.

I'd be more than happy to play Harry to your Ginny or Ron to your Hermione if you could play Draco for my OC! :)  Let me know if you're interested :)

Would you like to do Nico di Angelo x Female OC?

Since it was never mentioned explicitly in the books what his true sexuality is, there could be a possibility that he's bi or even pan.

Hmmm which role will you take however? :P

Abuser x Abused

Siblings/Twins or Step-siblings

Mermaid x Merman/MermaidKing/Queen x Maid

Arranged MarriagePrince/Princess x Peasant

I will say I only do FxF but I have no quarrels playing Dominant or Submissive roles, I also have a few pairings of my own to bring to the table if your interested.

Hmm might you PM me with these pairing mm? I have no problem with playing  f x f however i tend to go more of a submissive role i suppose. Xp

I'd be more than happy to play Harry to your Ginny or Ron to your Hermione if you could play Draco for my OC! :)  Let me know if you're interested :)

Currently I am not looking to play a harry potter fandom as I have enough xp (my fault forgot to cross it out)

Hmmm which role will you take however? :P

Hmm might you PM me with these pairing mm? I have no problem with playing  f x f however i tend to go more of a submissive role i suppose. Xp

Currently I am not looking to play a harry potter fandom as I have enough xp (my fault forgot to cross it out)

I would take Nico c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back