Advice/Help Updated, help still needed, maybe

LuvDragon

You're going to stand there and watch me burn
Hello. I'm making a zombie post-apocalyptic Rp.
But I don't know what prefix to use. None seem to fit. I have Fandom, Fantasy, one x one, futuristic, realistic modern, nation-building, colosseum, quest, and dice. So what prefix would you all pick?
Okay. Would someone be willing to look over my Rp New Kind of Dead and tell me what they think? What might need to be added or changed?

Last edited:
There is a 'Multiple settings' prefix which might fit.
But since you mentioned Quest or Dice - those genres have their own subforums so depending on what is the main system your rp would use then you can place the thread there.

There is a 'Multiple settings' prefix which might fit.
But since you mentioned Quest or Dice - those genres have their own subforums so depending on what is the main system your rp would use then you can place the thread there.
Not when setting up character sheets and lore. Only when setting up the main Rp.

So here’s how it breaks down ;

- Realistic means set in our world
- Fantasy means set in made up world
- Futuristic means advanced technology is present
- the rest are self explanatory

So based on where the role play is set you pick one that fits. It’s usually based on world building and setting which prefix you use

Yes, what nerdy said. You pick the prefix based on your main point in the setting (or game system if it's dice or quest).

So Realistic? Nah, think I'll stick with fantasy then. Ok thank you.

Fantasy works, since your story focuses on supernatural elements as well it seems.

Thank you. I just do want to mess up LOL

Ok. Now, Would someone be willing to look over my Rp New Kind of Dead and tell me what they think? What might need to be added or changed?

Honestly my only issue with the RP is that its mostly just a setting with only your character and the looming enemies as the cast. There is no story here. No plot line. No supporting cast to back up claims of the supposed extortion of any given camp by their leaders. Simply put, I feel it has good bones but needs more flesh (no pun intended). An actual story for players to get invested into rather than a vaguely interesting world. Contrary to the description a zombie plot is only a plot if there is a possibility of it happening, not if it already has. Then it becomes a setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back