• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Updated Fandom Romance Roleplay List (Always Looking)

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi. I am currently looking for a new roleplays seeing as a few of mine have become inactive. I am looking for a few fandom roleplay (but I also do original roleplays that if your interested in can be found here: rpnation.com/threads/original-romance-roleplay-list-updated-and-always-looking.113162 )

Rules and Information //

01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

03. I prefer to play the female character. All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF.

04. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each.

05. I most of them time do OC x Cannon but there are a few fandoms I will make the exception for.

06. I can double up if we do OC x Cannon but if you don't want to double up I would prefer to be the OC most of the time.

All of them are Cannon x OC but a few will be specified if I do OC x OC or Cannon x Cannon for them as well.

Fandom List //

Bold = especially craving this

♥ = I will maybe do Cannon x Cannon

✦ = Can be crossed over with another fandom

♠ = I will maybe do OC x OC

TV Shows:

Supernatural ♥

Daredevil ✦

Gotham

The Flash ✦

Arrow ✦

The Walking Dead ♠

Hannibal

Once Upon A Time

BBC Sherlock ♥

Doctor Who ♥

Movies:

Marvel ♥

Harry Potter

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

Books:

The Outsiders

Percy Jackson ♠

Anime:

Death Note ♥

Black Butler ♠♥

Tokyo Ghoul ♠

Video Games:

The Evil Within

The Last of Us ♠

Dishonored ♠

Left 4 Dead ♠ ♥

Other:

YouTube ♠

Celebrity ♠

If you are interested in any of these or have any questions let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]

Hi. I am currently looking for a new roleplays seeing as a few of mine have become inactive. I am looking for a few fandom roleplay (but I also do original roleplays that if your interested in can be found here: rpnation.com/threads/original-romance-roleplay-list-updated-and-always-looking.113162 )

Rules and Information //

01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

03. I prefer to play the female character. All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF.

04. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each.

05. I most of them time do OC x Cannon but there are a few fandoms I will make the exception for.

06. I can double up if we do OC x Cannon but if you don't want to double up I would prefer to be the OC most of the time.

All of them are Cannon x OC but a few will be specified if I do OC x OC or Cannon x Cannon for them as well.

Fandom List //

Bold = especially craving this

♥ = I will maybe do Cannon x Cannon

✦ = Can be crossed over with another fandom

♠ = I will maybe do OC x OC

TV Shows:

Supernatural ♥

Daredevil ✦

Gotham

The Flash ✦

Arrow ✦

The Walking Dead ♠

Once Upon A Time

BBC Sherlock ♥

Doctor Who ♥

Movies:

Marvel ♥

Harry Potter

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

Books:

The Outsiders

Percy Jackson ♠

Anime:

Death Note ♥

Black Butler ♠♥

Tokyo Ghoul ♠

Video Games:

The Evil Within

The Last of Us ♠

Dishonored ♠

Left 4 Dead ♠ ♥

Other:

YouTube ♠

Celebrity ♠

If you are interested in any of these or have any questions let me know please.

[/QUOTE]
I'd be interested in a Daredevil one.And Supernatural. Just putting it out there because I think we might have a disagreement on love interests for Daredevil.

Greetings! I see you are craving a Marvel based roleplay Would you be interested in doing an Age of Ultron based roleplay?

VanessaFirefly said:
I'd be interested in a Daredevil one.And Supernatural. Just putting it out there because I think we might have a disagreement on love interests for Daredevil.
Ok message me please and we can discuss.

emerarudochan said:
Greetings! I see you are craving a Marvel based roleplay Would you be interested in doing an Age of Ultron based roleplay?
Yeah I would love to do an Age of Ultron one. Message me please.

Hello! I'd love to one of these roleplays!

The Last of Us ♠

Dishonored ♠

Left 4 Dead ♠ ♥

The question is how much do you usually post in a single post?

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Hello! I'd love to one of these roleplays!

The Last of Us ♠

Dishonored ♠

Left 4 Dead ♠ ♥

The question is how much do you usually post in a single post?

[/QUOTE]
I usually write around 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each. However I will sometimes write more depending how many ideas I have in my head.

That's good to know! Which one of those three would you like to do? I prefer "The Last of Us" and "Dishonored" over "Left 4 Dead".

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]That's good to know! Which one of those three would you like to do? I prefer "The Last of Us" and "Dishonored" over "Left 4 Dead".

[/QUOTE]
I prefer Dishonored probably the most followed by The Last of Us as a close second.

[QUOTE="Wastes Storyteller]Hmm, not sure of a plot for a Dishonored roleplay, but I do have somewhat of a TLOU plot.

[/QUOTE]
Ok well I would love to hear the plot because I would be great with roleplaying either of them. PM it to me please?

Hey! I'm quite interested in Percy Jackson roleplaying. If you could, would that be fine? I can do others, though, like Doctor Who, Marvel and Youtubers.

TemThePotato said:
Hey! I'm quite interested in Percy Jackson roleplaying. If you could, would that be fine? I can do others, though, like Doctor Who, Marvel and Youtubers.
I would be willing to roleplay Percy Jackson with you. PM me and we can discuss plot lines. I would also be willing to roleplay Marvel or Youtubers with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back