• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Updated 7/22) Looking for high casual/detailed partners.

Just A Potato

Master of all things video games and cuddles.
Hello, and thank you for stopping by to check out my post!

What I have here is a little different than most 1x1 posts as I don’t have an suggested plots. What I do have, is a list of vague topics and a list of most of my characters. I’m hoping to be able to find someone interested in something so that we can work out a plot together.

A little about me:

About me:

I’m talkative. Very talkative. It’s likely that I’ll try to talk to you OOC. If you aren’t down for that, that’s okay. Just tell me.

I live and work on a this tiny farm-like thingy, this means that throughout the day, my replies might be kind of sporadic. It also means, that I have no real restrictions on phone use, so I generally see messages, and reply quickly. If for some reason, I don’t respond for 1-2 days, don’t panic, I probably just got busy.

I’m a hippie. Like, an honest to goodness, real live hippie. I promote love, self-acceptance and peace. If you aren’t down with that, I can respect your position, but know we’re going to disagree.

However, that doesn’t mean my characters are all tree-hugging, pot-smoking weirdos. Some of my characters are real assholes.

I prefer to use either real pictures or digital art as my face claims. However, I have no problem with my partner using whatever they choose.

My preferences

Despite being a hippie, I really do prefer the darker themes. Self-change, self-acceptance and overcoming circumstances are very common themes among my RPs.

I do just about every pairing, mxm, mxf, fxf, any form of non-binary or gender fluid, I'm down. But I won’t do a ‘forced pairing’. By this I mean that I won’t create a character knowing that he or she is destined to wind up with yours. Why? Because it feels forced and disingenuous.

While we’re on the subject of romance, let’s talk about age. I require that my romantic RP partners are 18 or over. This is because I’m 18 or over.

I generally write in either high-casual or detailed. I try to mirror what I’m given to work with, but I do have some trouble keeping it down below about 5-ish paragraphs. (Please don't feel that you have to mirror me. Short responses can be awesome. I'm just shot at typing them up. One of my favorite RPers rarely goes over 3 paragraphs) For the most part, my responses can be anywhere between 5-35 paragraphs long. (However, if you’re looking for a 35 paragraph response every time, you may only get one response every other day. Fair warning.)

I don’t do Mary-Sues or anything of the sort, and I sincerely hate it when other people do.

That being said, we all know that one person that’s perfect. That person who we envy above all else, but let’s be realistic…their life probably isn’t as wonderful as we think. So, if you have a character who seems legit perfect, I’d love for there to be something deeper...even if it's hidden at first.

Character sheets are a must. (Sorry!)

I only write in past tense 3rd person, and I ask that my partners do as well.

My limits

I won’t do incest.

I won’t do huge age gaps (10+ years).

I won’t do romance involving a person over 18 with a person under 18.

I won’t play out any sort of sex scene. (It’s against the rules anyway.)

Triggers

I don’t have any triggers. However, if you do, please, for the love of all things holy, tell me! I don’t want anyone feeling uncomfortable!

A list of my interests and suggested topics. (Please feel free to suggest your own.)

Transphobia

Foster Care

Gang Activity

Abusive relationships

Mending broken hearts

Coming out

Addiction

LGBTQIA (Especially fluff. I’m a sucker for fluff.)

Overcoming obstacles (Anything someone would have to work to overcome)

Anything nitty-gritty and dark

List of suggested romantic entanglements.

Babysitter/nanny x Single parent

Online friendship turns serious

Married abused x Unmarried genuinely sweet person

My characters: (I’ll likely add more later, these are just the ones I have already made up atm.)

Foster family:

Etienne Bell
ETIENNE BELL

• Name: Etienne Bell

Appearance: Etienne has a muscular build, a tall frame, and quick reflexes. He looks like a cop. Probably because he's spent the last fifteen years as one. He keep his hair cut so short that sometimes, it's unclear as to whether or not he even has any. His eyes are brown, hard and steely.

8777_original.jpg

Height: 6'4

Weight: 210lbs

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Mia Bell
MIA BELL

• Name: Mia Bell

Mia is of short build, with a naturally thin frame, and delicate features.

Appearance:

Sexy+Japanese+woman+7.jpg

Height:

5'0

Weight:

110lbs

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual (But married a man)

Lucas Bell
LUCAS BELL

• Name: Lucas Bell

Appearance:

Lucas has pale skin, dark hair, and chiseled features.

He's lucky in the respect that he could easily be mistaken for Etienne's biological son.

8203730_orig.jpg

Height:

5'10

Weight:

145lbs

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

Trouble Makers

Mike Dillon
MIKE DILLON

• Name:Mike Dillon

Appearance:

Mike is a typical white thug. Tattoos mar his body. He works out almost compulsively. He dresses like the rest of the guys in the gang he belongs to, with baggy clothes, chains, and tilted hats.

grid-cell-17889-1377282740-55.jpg

Height: 5'10

Weight: 170lbs

LGBTQIA

Vaughn Jusic
VAUGHN JUSIC

• Name:Vaughn Jusic

Appearance:

Vaughn is a typical hippie, with long dread-locked hair, sun-kissed skin, and a perpetual five o'clock shadow.

548c76eeedcdaa24460d7c8e4fc1c9be.jpg

Height:

6'0

Weight:

170lbs

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

Johnny Williams
JOHNATHAN WILLIAMS

• Name: Johnathan (Johnny) Williams

Appearance:

Johnny is tall, muscular, and lean. He has long dark hair trapped in dread locks, and pale skin. He often wears long sleeves and jeans to hide the scars that mar his skin.

MV5BODgyMzc5MjU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU5MTI3NQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Height: 6'2

Weight: 180lbs

Sexual Orientation:

Pansexual - He falls in love with a soul, not a body, not a gender, not a gender identity. This isn't to say he's asexual. He definitely enjoys sex...he just thinks gender rolls are dumb.

Jacob LightFoot
JACOB LIGHTFOOT

• Name: Jacob LightFoot

Appearance:

Jacob's skin is tan, his hair is brown, as are his eyes.

He's small-framed, looking a little on the feminine side.

Brandon_088.png

Height:

5'10

Weight:

150lbs

Sexual Orientation:

Pansexual

Trystan Avi
TRYSTAN AVI

• Name: Trystan Avi (Tree, Triss)

Appearance:

Trystan has long, straight black hair that contrasts greatly with her pale skin. She's short, standing at only 5'2 and thin-framed.

mila-kunis-hot-photos-2.jpg

Height: 5'2

Weight: 108

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Brianna Davis
BRIANNA DAVIS

• Name: Brianna Davis

Appearance: Brianna was blessed with an athletic build despite the fact that she's done positively nothing to keep it. Her days consist mostly of trying to avoid all aspects of physical exercise. Her hair is caught in tight curls, her skin is fairly dark, considering her mother's lighter complexion.

bre-scullark.jpg

Height: 5'6

Weight: 137

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Fantasy characters

Bea Hahn
BEATRICE (BEA) HAHN

• Name: Bea Hahn

Appearance: Bea has long hair that she keeps natural, and down. It's too heavy for the fro she used to sport, but has since become something a little more elegant. Her skin is a milky color, a testament to her mother's white lineage, and her father's African roots. She keeps a fit figure despite being a mother to a nine-year-old girl. She often jokes that simple being a mother keeps her busy enough to keep off any extra weight.

annie-ilonzeh-2.jpg

Height: 5'6

Weight: 145lbs

Addicts and band members coming soon. Available upon request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my. I'd jump at a chance on abusive relationships. I have a perfect 24 year old OC that would fit nicely in that category. Feel free to PM me if you're up for it.

Hey there! I'm an original fantasy fan myself, but after reading your list I think we might get along. Want to shoot me a message? :)

I'd love to do an abusive relationship. If it's acceptable to you, I'd prefer to play the abused(Not because of anything deep, just don't want to misrepresent the character).

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'd love to do an abusive relationship. If it's acceptable to you, I'd prefer to play the abused(Not because of anything deep, just don't want to misrepresent the character).

[/QUOTE]
Will send message here in a bit:)

Hello! I am a bit interested in roleplaying with you, though I have a few questions.

- Is romance required?

- Do characters have to be classed as Dominate x Submissive?

- What genres are you open to?

Hope to hear from you! ^_^

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello! I am a bit interested in roleplaying with you, though I have a few questions.
- Is romance required?

- Do characters have to be classed as Dominate x Submissive?

- What genres are you open to?

Hope to hear from you! ^_^
No, romance is never required. If it happens, it does, if not, it doesn't matter.

No. Of prefer if they weren't. Not very realistic imho.

Modern, slice of life, low fantasy and the like.

[QUOTE="Just A Potato]No, romance is never required. If it happens, it does, if not, it doesn't matter.
No. Of prefer if they weren't. Not very realistic imho.

Modern, slice of life, low fantasy and the like.

[/QUOTE]
Great! I tend to above the top two.

I prefer more fantastic or less mundane themes to make things interesting but I'm sure we could work something out. Shall I PM you?

I'd be interested in either of these plots:

Online friendship turns serious

Married abused x Unmarried genuinely sweet person

If you'd like, we can talk more about these plots and see what you have in mind?

Hello! I'm interested in your abused relationship plot, or your LGBTQIA plots. All of my muses are a part of the community, so I'm up with using any one of them for this! :D (I am also a sucker for fluff) Also, the online friendship one sounds interesting as well. I'm curious as to how to RP that out. :)

Hello there! I am super interested in an abusive relationship roleplay with you, hopefully you are still up for one? PM me if interested please!

Hi guys!

I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response.

This weekend is crazy busy for me, but I promise to get pms out asap.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a wonderful day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back