Journal Update on my new job

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a paying job again, it's been two years, I could cry. My title is Graphic Designer, I help put together coupons and ads for convenience stores - think Citgo or Sheetz or 7-11.

I get my own cubicle! It's right near the thermostat, so I get a steady stream of people adjusting the temperature and complaining about how hot it is. Today, I brought in my Alphonse Mucha calendar to decorate it. It's too small, but it looks nice. I can leave for lunch whenever, I just have to sign in and out since I'm hourly.

And I get a glossy new computer - IT went shopping for me, and got me headphones and a wireless mouse to go with my new MacBook.. I get to take it home and work from home since I'll only be in the office two days a week. I spent my entire first day of training installing all the CC and Office apps I'd need, it was a lot of fun.

Since I have web development experience, I might be put on an HTML-based project later >u> Me gusta mucho!

I was given a brief tour of the back end of the company website, along with heavy implications that in a few months, my assistance may be needed in updating it.

My body is ready. I embrace this responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back