Absence Upcoming Absence Notice

Javax

The Shadow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next week or so. Tomorrow (6/19) is Father's Day, Monday (6/20) is my father's birthday, Tuesday through Friday (6/21-6/24) is youth camp (I'll actually be back Friday afternoon or so), and then I'll probably be gone most of next weekend (6/25-6/26).

Yeah. Pretty busy.

So, because of all of this, I won't be able to create/work on CS's, post, roleplay, or anything of that sort for a bit. I may be able to get on every now and then to at least converse, but no big posts or anything. And I
definitely won't be able to do anything while at youth camp because I'll have no data, reception, or internet.

So ye. I'll be able to post and talk and whatnot tomorrow and Monday, but after that is a no. I should be back
completely on either the 26th or 27th. Depends on when I get back.

Sorry if I'm hindering anyone or anything. >.<

Javax said:
I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next week or so. Tomorrow (6/19) is Father's Day, Monday (6/20) is my father's birthday, Tuesday through Friday (6/21-6/24) is youth camp (I'll actually be back Friday afternoon or so), and then I'll probably be gone most of next weekend (6/25-6/26).
Yeah. Pretty busy.

So, because of all of this, I won't be able to create/work on CS's, post, roleplay, or anything of that sort for a bit. I may be able to get on every now and then to at least converse, but no big posts or anything. And I
definitely won't be able to do anything while at youth camp because I'll have no data, reception, or internet.

So ye. I'll be able to post and talk and whatnot tomorrow and Monday, but after that is a no. I should be back

Javax said:
Yeah. Pretty busy.

CERBERUS177 said:
Wait did the thread start?! OMG I'm sorry! I was not notified! (If not then disregard this message)
Oh, no, it didn't! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be gone for a while, so if anyone has any questions and I don't answer, they'll know where I am. The thread will begin soon after I return (a few days, at least, but no longer than a week). ^^

whitefoxkiller said:
this is so considerate xD Gold star, my friend
Yay! :D

xD thats cool that your dad's birthday is almost on Father's Day!

I'll miss you, but I'm going to be gone for four weeks put of the summer (3 of them consecutive, and with no connection for all of the weeks... ) so I complete understand. I appreciate the warning, have fun! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Javax said:
Yeah. Pretty busy.

Javax said:
Yeah. Pretty busy.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]
xD thats cool that your dad's birthday is almost on Father's Day!
I'll miss you, but I'm going to be gone for four weeks put of the summer (3 of them consecutive, and with no connection for all of the weeks... ) so I complete understand. I appreciate the warning, have fun! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[/QUOTE]
Heuhe. Yeah. Sometimes, it's actually on Father's Day, so funfun.

Oh boy. Have fun with that. xD

shadowz1995 said:
Alright. Love ya Java. Good luck out there. Stay safe girl
Love ya, too, bud. And thanks. (<3)

VintageBlues said:
Enjoy your youth camp! & gold star from me too, thanks for the warning x
Thank ya, and of course. :3

MrBossMan said:
I'll talk to you when i talk to you man, have fun!
Alrighty, bro. :3

Federoff said:
at least I have chicken
I want some. D:

SachiGrl said:
Holy macaroni. You're surely popular.
Enjoy your weekend/week, dude
Lel. Nah. I just end up knowing a lot of people somehow. xD

Thank ya. :D

LitatheShyGhostie said:
Take your time and have fun~
Will do! ^^ Thank you.

Scribbly said:
Hah, I only see that as a plus side, having some time to think over my char. See you when you return!
Heuhe. Exactly why I set the deadline after I'm done with all of this. :3

Dominaiscna said:
So considerate xD i'm going away in a weeks time so i'll have to post something too lol
Oh yes. :3 I'm probably gonna post to "Heart of the Forest" before I leave, just to make sure I'm all caught up and tie up loose ends before I go.

Agirl1107 said:
Don't worry i also busyish I'm at the beach for a while
Alrighty. ^^ Enjoy yourself.

Deviced said:
Okie dokie, well I hope you have fun and I look forward to you returning! (✿´ ꒳ ` )
Thank you, and me too. ^^ I can't wait to get our zombie RP started. ;D

Javax said:
Thank you, and me too. ^^ I can't wait to get our zombie RP started. ;D
Agh I know! Looking forward to seeing your character in the days to come ;DDD We'll party it up with our super emotionally fragile chara's with messed up backgrounds ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Deviced said:
Agh I know! Looking forward to seeing your character in the days to come ;DDD We'll party it up with our super emotionally fragile chara's with messed up backgrounds ╰(*´︶`*)╯
Yaaassssss ヾ(´^ω^)ノ♪

I just realized that I still have to make CS. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deviced said:
oopsies. it's okay, we'd wait forever to see 'em anyways ヽ(-ω-❀)ゝ
Heuhe. Yay. :3 I may post my CS last, but I dunno. I feel stupid for not reserving the first post for mine, but eh. =w= I also may end up having at least two or three characters, depending on how many people we have by the time the deadline arrives. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back