• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Up for some yaoi? XD

SilverBlack

Poopshroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I roleplay romance of all genre, and so I said so in my last 1x1 roleplay buddies recruitment. The thing is~I have too many boyxgirl romance roleplays! Wow, of course I enjoyed each of them. But there are only a few roleplay buddies who roleplayed yaoi with me! I kind of expect more actually! Recently I have fallen for yaoi all over again so! (Read too much yaoi manga I guess.)

Anyway, just something to say lol.

I roleplay all positions--seme, uke, or seke. I prefer anime-style roleplays if you don't mind. ;w;

Most of the time I roleplay seme, but I have to say I love being uke as well. Most people are ukes and want a seme to roleplay with them so. If you're a seme, sincerely welcome! \(>w<)/ Ah, but definitely no misunderstanding. Being a seme is awesome too. If you're an uke and wants a seme, come! I'm in! xD

(Do I sound too greedy just now? QAQ)

Open for both realistic and fantasy setting! I have several plots in mind already, although it's still somehow basic and not complicated. (And most people hate it too. *cry* I guess I'm not that creative.) However I'm up to any ideas and any positions and any settings and any plots you want! :D

Just some very easy overview of the yaoi roleplays basic plots I have done so far:

Teacher x student

Teacher x teacher

Master x butler

Police x criminal

Angel x human

Police x gang member

Vampire x vampire, vampire x human

Wolf x cat

Best friends

Roommates

Wizard x human

Doll x wizard, doll x doll maker

Doll maker x human

Singer x fan

Singer x dude who hates the singer

Mafia boss x subordinate

Boss x subordinate

Bartender x customer

Bartender x mafia slave

Popular dude x not popular dude

ETC. (Can't remember all of them, lol)

They all have an in depth or more detailed descriptions of plots behind each of the roleplays by the way. If you're interested I'm open to share OwO Some of them are pretty cliche. Haha, I know. But sometimes cliche plots are fun to roleplay with as well so lol!

Aye, getting to the main point, I want some yaoi roleplay buddies. If you want to roleplay yaoi, I'm in! ^w^

Reply or pm me if you're interested. Feel free to share any ideas for plots, character settings, etc, or feel free to pick any plots above and we can either just roleplay from there or create a more in-depth or detailed plot for it.

Thank you very much! :D

[QUOTE="captain forever]what is yaoi?

[/QUOTE]
Boys Love, Homosexual Romance, Male x Male

-squeals-

Ahem, sorry about that. Would you be interested in a yaoi of that, it's a major crave of mine atm x-x

I'd totes love to do a bartender x customer. I love playing more dominant roles so I'd love to play a suave bartender (who secretly can do nothing except serve drinks.)

Police x criminal

I'd like to hear what you've got in mind for this one. Dibs on the criminal, though. Role-wise preferably seme. Lemme know~

SilverBlack said:
I roleplay romance of all genre, and so I said so in my last 1x1 roleplay buddies recruitment. The thing is~I have too many boyxgirl romance roleplays! Wow, of course I enjoyed each of them. But there are only a few roleplay buddies who roleplayed yaoi with me! I kind of expect more actually! Recently I have fallen for yaoi all over again so! (Read too much yaoi manga I guess.)
Anyway, just something to say lol.

I roleplay all positions--seme, uke, or seke. I prefer anime-style roleplays if you don't mind. ;w;

Most of the time I roleplay seme, but I have to say I love being uke as well. Most people are ukes and want a seme to roleplay with them so. If you're a seme, sincerely welcome! \(>w<)/ Ah, but definitely no misunderstanding. Being a seme is awesome too. If you're an uke and wants a seme, come! I'm in! xD

(Do I sound too greedy just now? QAQ)

Open for both realistic and fantasy setting! I have several plots in mind already, although it's still somehow basic and not complicated. (And most people hate it too. *cry* I guess I'm not that creative.) However I'm up to any ideas and any positions and any settings and any plots you want! :D

Just some very easy overview of the yaoi roleplays basic plots I have done so far:

Teacher x student

Teacher x teacher

Master x butler

Police x criminal

Angel x human

Police x gang member

Vampire x vampire, vampire x human

Wolf x cat

Best friends

Roommates

Wizard x human

Doll x wizard, doll x doll maker

Doll maker x human

Singer x fan

Singer x dude who hates the singer

Mafia boss x subordinate

Boss x subordinate

Bartender x customer

Bartender x mafia slave

Popular dude x not popular dude

ETC. (Can't remember all of them, lol)

They all have an in depth or more detailed descriptions of plots behind each of the roleplays by the way. If you're interested I'm open to share OwO Some of them are pretty cliche. Haha, I know. But sometimes cliche plots are fun to roleplay with as well so lol!

Aye, getting to the main point, I want some yaoi roleplay buddies. If you want to roleplay yaoi, I'm in! ^w^

Reply or pm me if you're interested. Feel free to share any ideas for plots, character settings, etc, or feel free to pick any plots above and we can either just roleplay from there or create a more in-depth or detailed plot for it.

Thank you very much! :D
Hi, I am into role playing yaoi and I would like to roleplay with you, if you pm me I'd like to roleplay the teacher x student but with the teacher being the uke, which I was hoping to be and when you want to be the uke we can start a new one and I'LL be seme, please pm me.

Lotta roleplay buddies yay! I will pm you guys.

@PrinceSleepless Hmph, so what you meant is you want to roleplay the mafia boss x member one or the police x criminal one, or mafia member x police? Lol xD

I would like to RolePlay with you, if you're not too busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back