• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Untitled Virtual Reality Game Roleplay

Blackvelvet

Been wanting to explore this idea for a while but I haven't had the time to do so. The role play will be about a group of characters who play a highly realistic virtual reality game that's set in a fantasy world. The main difference from common video game roleplays is that the characters wont be trapped in a game and will have lives outside of the games. The characters will be new to the game and will all begin in relatively the same place but the roleplay will be open world for the most part while attempting to be engaging as possible.

VRMMO setting.. but not trapped in the game?? You madman. I can't comprehend this, my small kirito brain.

. l o l.

Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back