• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern until we meet again

Ecstasyia, ah, okay, sorry. I'll just keep my delinquent girl then.

aaa your avatar

Ecstasyia said:
@Komorebi
@Marianne

I forgot to mention, if you want two characters they have to be a boy and a girl :)
D a r n - I gotta decide.. Bad ass Grounder or Bad ass Delinquent? I have so many FC that I have been dying to use. Can I have three characters? One Grounder and Two Delinquents?

omg so many d e c i s i o n s .

Last edited by a moderator:
wait I got a question. What are we doing about lore from the last season. Are we including it? Grounder stuff like the Flame keeper and night bloods

whitefoxkiller said:
wait I got a question. What are we doing about lore from the last season. Are we including it? Grounder stuff like the Flame keeper and night bloods
Yes, we will. But if you want to have a nightblood, you will have to PM me and we will discuss your ideas.

whitefoxkiller said:
actually I was thinking aboyt flame keeper
Still have to PM me. Anything centered around commanders/flame have to be discussed in advance.

Ecstasyia said:
Still have to PM me. Anything centered around commanders/flame have to be discussed in advance.
oh yeah, I wasn't gonna go do something like that without permission xD but let me get a clearer idea of what I'm thinking about ^-^

After recently gaining inspiration for a Grounder, I will be creating them instead of a delinquent. She should be up by tomorrow, Wednesday if anything happens. Sorry for the wait!

Starry Night] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21862-ecstasyia/ said:
@Ecstasyia[/URL] I'll post as soon as I get on my laptop (which will be soon) right now I can't do much on mobile.
That's perfectly fine, dear <3

Apologies, I didn't get

much

time to work on my character today--but I will do so now. She'll be completed as soon as possible, so before midnight at the latest (GMT).

Komorebi said:
Apologies, I didn't get

much

time to work on my character today--but I will do so now. She'll be completed as soon as possible, so before midnight at the latest (GMT).
No worries! The grounders won't come in until the rakers arkers have gone on their trip to mount weather, which will be in about 2-3 post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back