• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Until Dawn?

Raerae

Gone.
Hi there! Either the beautifully brilliant game itself, where we'd mix Canon's and OC's, our own twists, scenarios and ultimate ending. Or we could conjure up our own version of a horror plot. A handful of young adults, preferably more than one antagonistic presence (Human, supernatural, paranormal, you name it), eerie setting with an expansive landscape for exploring. Mountains, mines, abandoned whatever, old churches, caverns, etc.

Partner requirements/Notes:

• Intermediate/Advanced. Literacy, grammar- You know the drill.
  • This will be detailed. 4+ lengthy paragraphs, no less.
  • Respond at least once a day. I'd ask you to let me know when you're leaving/bored but no one ever does. So, just throwing it out there.
  • Predetermined, blossoming or unlikely romance- I'd love to incorporate it. Same goes for exes, break ups, cheating- so long as it's well timed. Fade to black. All RpN rules apply.
  • Gore, gore, gore! Violence, reasonable swearing, I don't mind it. However, this is not Friday the thirteenth, therefore I'd like to keep death to a minimum and tactfully timed for traumatic effect.
  • You have to be able to play side characters. No Mary/Gary sues. No God modding.
  • Ooc chat is important, let's talk! Please don't be vague and unfriendly. Chemistry keeps a collaborative story going (:

PM me if you're willing to commit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back