• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Chase is On... (M/M, Criminal/Detective) [Closed]

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Rules to join-
So, I am looking for long term Rp partners who can post at least two or more paragraphs each post. Each paragraph consisting of 5-8+ sentences each. Proper grammar and punctuation as well. Please post in the third person.

Needs for within the RP-
~You must RP a male who can switch between Dom and Sub personality. My character will be the same. Keep in mind that he is a detective and needs to be strong.
~Your character is free to have a rough background. However, do not overshadow the RP with your character's history.
~No feeble/weak/whiny characters. (This RP needs a strong character!!!!)

Setting and other Important Information- This is set along the West Coast, specifically California.

{If you have any question feel free to ask them here or through PMs.}

Plot- My guy is the current number one Criminal, a serial murderer who’s escaped time and time again. Your guy has been on his tail since the very beginning that the case opened. For years you guy has chased mine but, then one day the trail vanished. For the next five years, not a peep was made by my guy. Many thought he died or was in jail on a petty crime… But your guy refused to believe such a thing and is still looking for the criminal.

Now, ten years to the date that my guy vanished another murder all signs pointing to my guy has appeared. A letter was sent to your guy to meet at a Cafe. Where the two men’s correspondence started all those years ago…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back