• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Unsolved mysteries

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Hi there! I'm looking for a 1x1 RP partner! Here are some ideas you might be interested in!

1.: On The Run - Do you ever get a feeling that someone's watching you? Maybe it's because someone has been the entire time... Character A and B are roommates who slowly notice that their new house has many unsolved mysteries to find, including a mysterious stalker that comes at midnight.

2.: Hollow Creek - Welcome to Hollow Creek. A small, peaceful town where nothing is as it seems. Suddenly someone dies and it appears to be an animal attack. The detectives (Character A and B) are here to solve the crime and identify the animal (or the killer?). Little do they know this is just the beginning of something really bad.

3.: Hunger - Someone starts murdering people in our school. The murders are horrible, more like animal attacks. Again, everyone, including Character A, panics while Character B knows exactly what's happening. Character B's not the only Supernatural creature here! And the worst part? The murderer doesn't seem to stop at all.

RULES
1.: 18+
2.: Romance: MxF, FxF. Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: If you don't have an OC, I don't mind it at all! You can also RP as a real character!
4.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
5.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me.
6.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward.
7.: I'm also not an expert in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...

If you are interested in RPing with me, feel free to DM me!
Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back