• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unrequited Love ~ Romance Drama. (FxF/MxF)

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
I'm in desperate need of some angst. I'm hoping for some long term realistic romance drama, something a little on the tragedy side of things. I'm fine with darker themes! Ask me if you'd like specifics.

I'll try to match the length you write. I prefer lengthy, emotional, lots of details. Tell me what makes your character tick, what's going on in their head, not just actions. I like characters that are rough around the edges, that have real flaws and dreams! And partially, I'd like stories that involve some bit of unrequited love, either in the beginning or periodically throughout the role play because you never know!! I'm fine with fluffy stuff too but I've had so much of it lately that I'd rather try to write something darker for a change.

So, send me a message, leave a like or comment and we can discuss details! Elena awaaaaayyyyy!!! ~~~~

Disclaimer for MxF - I only play females!!

Interested. :) I am a long time RP'er with my last partner being 5 years now, but I'm looking for someone/something new. I'm very focused on character development, more than just actions, very descriptive and evolving stories. Sounds like you are as well. I'm too new to send a PM but if you're still looking, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back