• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unremarkably Amazing (fxf super-soldier retirement rp)

UnhappyUnion

You were an apex, an individual born with the innate ability to prey upon humans, a human that was a cut above humans. Despite this placement above humanity in the 'food-chain' - you were not above their conflicts. Your nation was invaded by a larger power and you were enlisted, exploited for your abilities. On paper, you were regarded as nothing more than a supporting-duty soldier, perhaps a military cook, or in charge of logistics. However, this was just a cover for you being the nation's most lethal weapon. But even then, despite all your effort, and the amount of people you killed, nothing changed. You lost the war and the government you served was dissolved.

You were able to fade into obscurity. Now, ten years later, you live an unremarkable life managing a local fast food restaurant. On the surface, you seem just like another unremarkable cog in the greater structure called human society. But in-truth you are still the most lethal thing to exist. Even being the most lethal thing in the room, you are still subjected to the petty disputes and drama that comes with such a lowly position. Such is fate...

- - -

What I am looking for?

- This can be done with many different pairings. We could double up as two 'retired' super soldiers living together making ends meet working in dead end jobs. It could be a young employee and their boss that just seems to have something off with her. Or it could be something else? I'm open to ideas.

- One liners are not welcome. Details and world building are a must. I'll do my part in building the world and you will as-well.

- Expect unlikable characters who take some warming up to. I don't want to just fold to another character's opinions or thoughts for the purposes of shortcutting to romance/friendship/some nice end goal.

- This roleplay can gradually transition into something more grand and action oriented. Or it can sort of stay a slice of life, learning to accept your place in life sort of deal. It's all about choice.

- Discord, pms, or thread here are welcome.

- Looking for a main female x female pairing as the two driving characters. But side characters are welcome to break this mold.

- DM if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back