• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unraveling the Heart (Closed to Saphire Tsuki&Tenshineko)

This pony's aura was darkening at a very bad pace... "Hey now, come back." Now she butted her horn against him, not hard, and then focused her magic. Come on, I need to know what's going on... please! I want to help you! With that she saw... hatred. Hatred and fear and panic. What could she do to help this pony? She tried to delve a bit deeper, attempting to reach the source of it... and got an ancestral fear? Or was it fear of something he didn't understand? The always-blame-someone feeling of a fanatic. She wanted to slap him, THINK FOR YOURSELF COLT!

Instead she took in a few deep breaths, and tried to calm him down. She couldn't do anything if he didn't talk to her. "Hey, hey hey. I'm right here, do you want to talk about it? Maybe if you understood why you felt so scared you could fight the fear? It's not somepony, it's... it's a way of thought." Come on, come back to me!

Unravel blinked in confusion while Sombra floated over to the brown Pegasus, "That explains the lack of a Cutie Mark," he hisses in anger. Unravel glanced over to Sombra before looking at the winged ponies flank, now seeing that it was blank. Slowly looking back to the pegasus she saw his blue eyes turn red and his Sclera was yellow.

"Y-you're--"

The Pegasus started to glow, all four hooves turned into the legs of different animals, and his body grew long like a snake's, and his tail became long and scaly with a small tuff of fur on the end; his head was that of a mule with antlers on his head.

"Discord." Sombra narrowed his eyes when he saw the Draconequus.

The Draconequus changed back into his Pegasus form as quickly as he had reveled his true self. Looking around as he leaned forward to Unravel. "Between you and me I'd rather you not tell anypony of what you just saw. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out any sooner. As for why I'm here, a request from Princess Celestia," he said her name with a hint of anger, "sent he here to it freezer to safe guard you Crystal ponies precious Heart."

"You mean the Crystal heart, but why?"

Discord looked away as his eyes narrowed with sadness, "I'm entirely not sure myself."

SaphireTsuki said:
((GAH! Rereading this, I'm not sure what to do... T_T ))
i'm sorry, you can have control for the pony that is with Moonlight, if you'd like, you could get him to talk about his fear of Unravel. Basically the crystal ponies fear that she may become like Sombra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back