Other Unpopular Opinions

The 7 remake actually is decent, but I don't like how they changed some major elements of the story.
To be honest? Same.. being able to change Aerith’s and Zack’s destiny ruins the original game’s story line. I thought the point

I thought the point of Zack’s death is Cloud inherits his legacy. Wasn’t Aerith’s sacrifice necessary to save the planet from meteor?

Last edited:
Eldin Ring is pretty mid for me. I can't help but honestly attribute a lot of the hype to it being a fromsoft game, but one that's kind of more accessible to non-souls players.

Pineapple does belong on pizza

Papa John's garlic sauce is inferior to Domino's

Separate the art from the artist is a stupid concept if the artist is still alive to make money off of thier art (ofc it's implied the artist is outrageously problematic).

You don't have to have everything figured out at a certain age. I'm 32 and I'm still figuring my stuff out.

Dr. Pepper is one of the best sodas in the world. Sorry, I don't make the rules.

And that's all I got for now. Natsu out ✌️

i really can't stand seeing certain slurs make a comeback on socmed just because people are reclaiming it. it still harms your community.

I didn't catch that one. Don't plan on it either. The whole thing surrounding those movies made no sense to me.
Mostly a meme about two blockbusters that are literally polar opposites in terms of story and content coming out at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back