Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda the same. this image is the only one that has freaked me out. Aside from that, miff. I am easily grossed out though.
Honestly, I'm grossed out easily to. But it's really weird. I can see something that's actually really gross and be fine. However, if I see a used napkin on the table, I'll have a mini freak out.

59599.jpg
I look gorgeous.

I haven't laughed like.. an eternity, thank you.

i actually enjoy looking after / being around young children and dont find them irritating at all, the things they say never fail to make me laugh

Honestly, I'm grossed out easily to. But it's really weird. I can see something that's actually really gross and be fine. However, if I see a used napkin on the table, I'll have a mini freak out.
I can care less about a nasty napkin. I mean, I'll get rid of it because it is nasty. But there are some things that should never be seen. Like when a massive bulge on someone's back is squeesed to release a gooey white glop--and I mean MASSIVE, it kills my gag reflex.
I haven't laughed like.. an eternity, thank you.
No problem
i actually enjoy looking after / being around young children and dont find them irritating at all, the things they say never fail to make me laugh
Same here actually.

I baby-sat a hyperactive 5-6 year old. it was exhausting but soooooo dang fun. It's even more amazing when you see them learn and grow from you.

i find someone being incompetent at a job / task they're doing worse than them straight up refusing to do the job or task in the first place

If you tell me a thing is good because of diversity, and do not mention plot, I am automatically not interested in the thing. Regardless if that thing may actually be good.

If you tell me a thing is good because of diversity, and do not mention plot, I am automatically not interested in the thing. Regardless if that thing may actually be good.

I agree with what was said here.

I don't see the deal with the Youtube moderation, many of the comments section are way cleaner than before, i can finally talk in peace without problems.

also, same as you R Rock And Roll Boy , i won't use them at all, i am more used to refer people as their usernames since.....lot of years!

Last edited:
The mega rich are inherently immoral as long as they continue accumulating wealth. I don't think there's any reason at all for billonaires to morally justifiably exist in a world with this much income inequality. The cult of personality that's built up around many famous billionaires disgusts me.

The mega rich are inherently immoral as long as they continue accumulating wealth. I don't think there's any reason at all for billonaires to morally justifiably exist in a world with this much income inequality. The cult of personality that's built up around many famous billionaires disgusts me.
If people earn money, it is their right to do with it as they please. Plenty of the rich donate to various charities. Also, most of them run businesses that create jobs. No one else is owed their money.

Because there are only two genders. Just because you've switched genders doesn't mean I'm going to alter my freedom of speech to call you a gender alternative.
I mean, if someone who is actually trans tries to make me call them by their preferred pronouns, even if those pronouns are he or she, I'm probably not going to listen.

Even though Miiverse closed a long time ago, there's something burning my throat:

no, it's not the admins who ruined the forum, it's really the people who caused quite a mess,
even if the admins were bots, i don't think it would really help handle everything that was going on.

Who ruined a friendship with a great friend? not the staff, it was a stupid user who spam the report option, until i get chased from it.

Also, i don't regret Miiverse at all, i'm glad that it was closed, that was wise of Nintendo to do this.

Last edited:
I mean, if someone who is actually trans tries to make me call them by their preferred pronouns, even if those pronouns are he or she, I'm probably not going to listen.

May I ask why here? It shouldn’t be that difficult to change from he to she or vice versa. I don’t understand the hassle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back