• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unoriginal, Uncreative Title [MxF]

AgentFire

Supporter
A cliche, a timeless classic, with a slight twist.

A young man in his mid-20s goes to have lunch at his local diner. He's a writer, hoping to write a book, yet he's caught with a case of writers block. He sees his waitress for the first time, and instantly develops feelings... Your typical romance plot... Until you realize that the world is more complex than you're led to believe. This world which our writer lives in, is a world shared by two races. The humans that you know and love. And the Minis, which are less known. While we could cover a lesson in Mini history, that's just filler, stuff that can be learned from interaction. The important part is, what are they, and how does this change things. The what is simple(ish), they are human-like creatures, having the same skin tones, hair colors, everything that humans would have on the outside, except, they don't have the height. Minis vary in sizes, but an average size for one is about half an inch. They also have a whole host of abilities that allow them to survive, but once again, this too can be learned through interaction. As for how this may change things, if it isn't quite obvious by now, a relationship between Human and Mini is taboo, frowned upon by both sides, although humans more so. Yet this young man still finds his waitress beautiful, could she possibly learn to feel the same? Could she accept the responsibilities that came with this, the stares, the judgment... Would she be able to love him?

I don't ask for much in seeking out a partner, just somebody who knows how to spell, write a decent paragraph or two, and who can be at least somewhat active. If this is you, and this plot interests you, we can discuss things in a PM, I just ask that you post down below to show your interest. And one small note, I would be playing the young man in this story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back