• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom unOrdinary (webtoon) RP

Kaligula

Roleplay Type(s)
I'm seeking a partner for the titular fandom. I'm not used to write a lot of things, so I'll try to be brief as much as possible. Also, if you don't want spoilers about the manga, then I advise you to not look here until you read its Season 2, Part1, at the end of John's Rampage. If you are okay with spoilers, let me spoil you! ^^

First off, I write around 1-3 paragraphs. And I am working, so there will be times I won't reply. Second, I prefer Discord. Third, I'd like my partner to write around 1-3 paragraphs too. Contribute to the story, give uniqueness to the characters, etc.

Long story short, this RP takes place around Rowden Trip Arc. Adventure and romance. Ships;

John x Seraphina
Blyke x Remi

A list of major characters whom I want to play or you to play in the RP with brief information.

Name: John Doe
Power: Aura Manipulation
Level: 7,5

john-from-unordinary-interview.jpg

Name: Seraphina, called "Sera" by John
Power: Time Manipulation
Level: 8.0

F-d57tCa8AAK1NF

Name: Blyke
Power: Energy Discharge
Level: 5.0

435ac35ce4b59015e647f5856ad38572.jpg