Unobtainable RP Ideas

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
We all have one of those Rp ideas that can never be reached one way or another. What is yours and why?  Mine would probable a DBZ/TWEWY rp because they seem so niche, and also DBZ ends up just being a bunch of dudes punching each other and never stopping.  I'd also love an XCOM 2 RP, but IDK if that would work..

Mine would be a proper warhammer 40.000 RP, due to the scale of things.  An RP based entirely on dwarves, because nobody wants to play a short fat dude. And a host of other ideas. 

Something I've previously thought unobtainable, and what I'm striving to disprove, is a full original Pokemon region in a role play. Essentially, I'd be solo making a new Pokemon game from scratch, more or less by myself, and converting it to role play form. I fear this'll mostly become a lost cause, if only because using original 'mons confuses many role players, and there's always the dropoff factor, in where the role player population for the one rp drops drastically after a few days. 

Mine would be a proper warhammer 40.000 RP, due to the scale of things.  An RP based entirely on dwarves, because nobody wants to play a short fat dude. And a host of other ideas. 

I would be more than happy to play a short, fat dude.

I would be ecstatic to play a short, fat woman. With a beard. Dorf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back