• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼! - ᴀɴ ᴏᴜʀᴀɴ ʀᴘ

peachiepalette

• "We'll be waiting!"

Unlikely Partners!
    -
    The Clubs Work Together?

♡design by sugardust., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Plot explained more: The general gist of this roleplay takes place at a university with a mix of Ouran Academy students along with girls from Lobelia Girls' Academy! Clearly, it's based off the anime/manga, Ouran High School Host Club. The story has progressed to university level where both clubs are thriving until the chairman decides to cut one of the clubs due to funding. Of course, these clubs are rivals and don't necessarily like each other, but they admittedly thrive off the competition the other club offers. The clubs join up to raise money in order to save both the clubs, though as you rp, you can choose whether your character would prefer the clubs didn't help each other, or whether they're just along for the ride.

Additionally, we encourage a few guest members to be made to help move things along ina fun and chaotic way, maybe even offer up some love stories!

Some rules:
- Please don't make more than two OCs. We don't have a ton of roles and while we would consider adding more, let's stop at 2 so people can join us!
- Please use art faceclaims for this! Semi-realistic/illustrated!
- We are going to make an original discord for everyone that shows interest, and then when we decide who will be joining us for the roleplay, we will make a different server for those of us in the rp! (hopefully everyone will make it, so don't be nervous!)
- IMPORTANT: For character sheets, Sunshine and I will create a mini application for you to send us in DMs on RPN (please send to both of us!) so we can get to know your character - this avoids you putting your all into a whole character sheet. If the character application is accepted, we will have you post a full character sheet in the respective spot on RPN.

In order to make sure that we don't waste your time, sunshineysoul sunshineysoul and I thought it would be best to have you all submit a mini character application and send it to us in DMS to try and gauge if your character would be a good fit before making a full CS!

Info for the mini application:
- Name
- Year in college
- Which club they belong to + what role (president/VP/regular member/ guest)
- Brief personality
- How do they feel about the clubs working together?
- A photo might be nice but is optional for now! (Remember illustrated/art faceclaims for this)

When you fill out this mini application, you can choose to use a simple code or not! Either way is fine, as long as you still provide enough information for us to get a good feel for your character!

If you decide to slide into the Discord that's totally fine, we would just love to have some interest shown on here as well (helps bump the post a bit~)

Last edited:
Interested! I'm excited by the premise ^_^

well well well, lookie here! i love OHSHC, maybe I could snag the host president spot and reserve it???

036cbb1184d8ca4ee815cf25dca538c8.jpg

BUMP
Still looking for a Zuka Club President and a few other members!
Super chill roleplay and fun people! Come join us! <3

We do!! We have a few spots open, I believe one for the Host Club and two for Zuka Club! <3 (also considering expanding if needed)
I would like to apply for the Zuka Club President! Is it required to submit the mini CS before joining the Discord?

BUMP

Hey there, I am opening a few more spots for this roleplay! Both the Hosts and the Zuka Club could use more people, and even a few club-goers would be great! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back