• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unlikely Attachment (1x1 between Penblade1326 and Nakinagara)

Hunter glanced at the stairway as Nick came down. He smiled. "Thanks, man." He said and gently took it all from Nick. His hands brushed Nick's gently, sending a tiny shiver down Hunter's back. He grinned. Now he had his charger and something to sleep in for the night. "Hope my room's not too messy for you. And my bed should be suitable enough." He said and took off his shirt, tossing it aside and changing into the shirt Nick had brought down. He'd wait until he was alone to change into the lower-half of his clothing.

"When, exactly? Cause you're always a dick." Hunter replied, the same chuckle following his words. He grinned slightly and watched Nick as he made it to the stairs.

Hunter sighed. "Goodnight." He replied, settling on the couch. When he felt right, Hunter changed into the new pair of underwear and pants to sleep in. He settled into the couch, making himself as comfy as possible. He played on his phone for a few moments.

Hunter sighed softly. "Shoot..." He whispered to himself. He remembered that he had left his book in his bedroom. He felt like reading a little bit before he slept...but he thought against it. He sighed again and shut his eyes. He slowly fell asleep within mere minutes on the couch.

(don't make it morning just yet if you have Nick fall asleep)

Hours later, around 3 in the morning, Hunter started to shake. His calm, cool, and collected body and mind was suddenly turned cold and confused. He started having a night terror. (I don't have a huge knowledge about night terrors so I'll likely butcher this) Sweat began to roll down his face and chest, his body started to tremble and shake violently, his grip on the couch cushion started to tear it. His breath became heavy and hard, until he had finally jolted up off the couch, falling into the floor and scrambling back up on his feet. "F....fuck...." He said in a gasp for air. He grabbed his stomach with both hands. He started to walk upstairs in the darkness of the house, which felt cold and empty. He temporarily forgot about Nick being there. He barged into his bedroom, having forgotten about Nick at the moment, and walked into his bathroom, leaving the door a peak open. He started to clean up, drying off his sweat and fixing his hair slightly. He started to undress in order to take a shower so he could calm down and relax.

"Uh....don't come in. I'm not dressed." He said quickly as his slightly sculpted muscles tensed up. He turned on the water and quickly hopped in the shower, just sitting under the hot water, balled up and let steam fill through the room.

Hunter just sat in the shower for a good 10 minutes. He finally turned off the water and dried off as best he could. He took multiple deep breaths. He put his pants and underwear on, leaving the shirt off. His hair was still very wet, forming to thin black strands dangling down his forehead. His upper body was still damp, glsitening slightly in the light of the bathroom. He opened the door, revealing his half-dressed self standing there...looking just empty.

Hunter didn't even notice Nick in his current state of dress. He hadn't had a night terror in months...usually, he'd have Will or the others over, so they'd be there. But now he didn't have them...he had Nick, a guy who he was indifferent about. Hunter just took a few steps forward and practically collapsed onto Nick on the bed, taking a tight hold of him. Water on his skin was transitioning over to Nick's as Hunter just held onto him for comfort from another human being. He shook slightly.

His muscles tensed up and twitched. The outcast, always so cool and strong, was now weak and fearful. He sighed. "You could say that." He said. He was lying with Nick for what felt like hours until his hair and skin air-dried. He let out a breath, slowing raising his head back up.

The sun was barely out. It was morning, but hard to tell from indoors. Hunter just gazed into Nick's eyes...staring deep down into them. As if something had taken control over him. "Nick..." He said softly, his cool breath close to Nick's face as he spoke. Their noses touched. Hunter froze for a moment, letting a chill run over him, chills taking over his entire bare chest. Without thought or logic, he placed his lips to Nick's, kissing him softly...for real this time. Not just a peck...but he kissed him with a burning passion.

Hunter's sweet lips were glued to Nick's own sweet lips. His hands fell to his waist as he slightly pushed him back onto the bed, allowing his lips to passionately explore Nick's jaw and neck, his strong hands massaging his sides...Hunter barely knew what he was doing, yet knew exactly at the same time.

(this may have to face to black soon)

Hunter's eyes went from pale blue to ice. They twinkled slightly as Hunter brought his face up to meet Nick's again. The feeling of his hand in his hair sent him in awe. "Yes?" He asked softly, nibbling on Nick's lower lip softly. His hands gently massaged Nick's stomach.

Hunter almost growled. He had a sudden hunger for Nick as he kissed him, adrenaline and complete excitement taking him over. A wave of fiery passion blast him as he massaged Nick's thighs, caressing them with desire and hunger, their lips glued together and allowing small "mm" sounds to escape. His hands moved from Nick's thighs to the sheets, gripping them with brute force. As things escalated, the dark point of the morning started getting brighter...eventually leading to Hunter and Nick sharing a beautiful night together.

Fade To Black.

After the passionate night-led-to-morning, Hunter allowed Nick to rest his head on his chest. His breaths were heavy and smooth, his chest rising and falling, small beads of heated sweat still on his skin. He had his arms around Nick, kissing the top of his head gently. His sudden wave of passion and dominance had died down to his usual calm, cool, and collected self...a touch of gentility and affection washing over him.

Hunter breathed slowly. His kisses on Nick's head became softer and softer. Eventually, he spoke up. "Gosh...I...I didn't intend for that to happen.." He said softly, caressing Nick's lower back and arm.

Hunter gently pulled Nick up closer. He kissed him again and again on the lips. He was a very affectionate person. When Hunter slept with someone, he'd make sure they walked away feeling cared for, respected, admired...possibly more than that. He smiled each time his lips contacted Nick's. "You taste so sweet.." He said softly.

Hunter smiled as he was hovered over. "Anytime." He said to Nick softly against his lips, gently nibbling on his lip again before starting to kiss him softly, leading into yet another deep kiss.

Hunter grinned. He had honestly set these events into motion because he was both vulnerable and just...struck with a fiery passion. But nevertheless, it felt good that he was able to help Nick in some way...someway. "Would said I didn't like you? I think you're really something." He said softly, gently pulling Nick's body down on top of his. "If things were right...I'd suggest we be something more, to be honest."

Hunter got chills as Nick kissed behind his ear. His sweet spot. He wrapped his arm around Nick's waist and placed his other hand atop his shoulder. He teasingly massaged Nick's waist and whispered into his ear. "This...doesn't have to be a one-time thing. I...I kind of think it should be more." He said softly and kissed his forehead.

Hunter thought of the idea...of maybe him and Nick being...what, together? He humored the idea in his mind....he liked it. He wanted to ask Nick out properly...but for now, he just kissed the green-haired boy softly and cuddled with him for the duration of the morning.

Hunter had kept his eyes closed for what felt like hours. Taking pleasure in every gently touch from Nick, his own breath slow and gentle. Hunter's chest kept rising and falling with every breath. He opened his eyes and was suddenly blinded by the sun in the window. He realized that in the heat of the night, the two forgot to put sheets on over them...their own warmth kept them nice and cozy for the time together. Hunter blushed softly at Nick's body against him. He gently nudges his shoulder. "Hey, you hungry?" He asks softly.

Hunter smiled. He didn't want to get up and leave Nick, but he had to. He was equally starving, especially after the massive use of stamina from last night. He slowly and hesitantly let go of him, getting out of the warm bed's reach and stood up. He bent down to get some pants, then slipped them on. He turned to Nick, winking slightly and blowing a small kiss before walking out of his bedroom to go downstairs.

Hunter smiled back at Nick, winking slightly and blowing another small kiss. He turned to the stove, already starting breakfast. He was making pancakes: his favorite thing to eat for breakfast. He turned his head to Nick. "I"m making pancakes, those sound good? Or do you want something else?" He asked softly.

Hunter nodded as he focused on the pan we was working with. "Yeah sure." He said. "Just leave some hot water for me." He said and grinned softly. He hummed softly as he continued fixing breakfast for the two of them.

Hunter smiled at the thought. "The shower in my bathroom is kind of small...we might be just a little bit close." He said softly and chuckled. Soon, he finished making the food and began to serve, filling up two plates full of pancakes the size of his hand. "Milk, juice, water, what?" He asked Nick in reference to a drink.

"Alright." Hunter said softly. He poured both himself and Nick a glass of milk, setting both down on the table. Hunter dug into his food immediately, stuffing his face while doing so. His cheeks were full of pancake when he looked up at Nick from the plate. His firm cheeks are like little balls. He gulped, swallowing the food in one giant one. He took a drink of his milk. "I'm a tad bit hungry." he said, a huge understatement. He grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back