• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

hey i am just asking why they can't have like what you get when you type in midevil clothing in google or just random skyrim clothing

Anyway I gotta go to bed I have to wake up at 8:00 am to start getting ready tomorrow

because I don't feel like fixing it okay?

anyway Zero's outfit is from skyrim thank you very much. I goggled it

yep you got one armor set right while the boots and gloves especially the gloves require modern machines

also i am fairly sure that is the female iron armor set

I just looked over your latest CS and realized that -10% of it is actually from the game. Literally. The Master Sword is from a different game and the Tenshi don't exist.

@Sheaon13 had persuaded me to create this RP and asked if I could create a new race, the Tenshi or "Angelians", and I personally consider this RP as "Skyrim-based", making it have qualities of real life, other games, movies, books, etc. However, yes, I would say keep it more so on the Skyrim side. At least 80% Skyrim and 20% other shit. But yeah. I dunno. Things somehow work.

But yeah. Elaborate more on what the Tenshi use, Sarah. It'll kind of help me out, as well.

I'm going to bed now, though. G'night, guys. I'm sure the RP will be back tomorrow at-least-partially full swing.

meh i personally have no problem with the new race there are snake men in lore so angels are fine just some of the equipment and weapons bug me because of how modern they are

@Sheaon13

Hallo.

And: Zero Oakmi - Accepted.

I want to try and get more detailed in my roleplays but its really really hard

Guys I don't think I'll be able to do a good job with Kat, Ryu, and Sarah. I didn't put a lot of thought into creating them so I don't know how I can actively roleplay them well. If you allow it I would like to kill them off. Now before you shout and get mad. Think about it would you rather have a good character that I can do detailed roleplaying with and I can show their emotions accurately or a sloppy character that you can't really tell what their thinking at all or how they feel or even what they want or what they are thinking, in fact one that doesn't seem real at all. This is how Kat, Lillif, Ryu, and Sarah will be if I keep them. They'll just be like some character that you can't get in tune with and things of that nature. Now I plan on remaking Zero and putting a LOT of thought into him. I plan on making him my best and first ever character I get attached to so please tell me what you think. If you don't want me to kill them off then I won't, but keep in mind this means you won't get that good of a roleplay response. Now with Zero you will get the best one and I will put a lot of thought on how he would react and everything. He will be the first character that I will get attached to. I will post longer responses with him, or at least plan to. I will describe his feeling and everything because I will know everything about him and not just be coming up with things on the fly like I do with my other characters. So tell me which you prefer.

@Alstromeria

@Karcen

@Achilles676

@Javax

well if you don't want me to do it I won't. I mean ultimately since its you guys that interact with the characters its really your decision

anyway edited version of Zero is up and I am really going to get into his character

and just so you know his eyes don't really glow they just are a certain color that makes it look like they glow

I can't wait to introduce Zero now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back