• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

Javax

The Shadow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please try to keep all OOC conversations and comments in this area.

This is also where your CS submission responses will be. I will tag you and tell you whether or not your CS is approved or denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE this. Totally joining, but I'm on vacation so I'll have it up sometime in the next 24 hours.

@Sheaon13

Ryu James Ushima - Accepted.

@Sheaon13

Well, I had figured that you went through everything anyway since you're the co-creator in a way, but thank you. :3

@Alstromeria

Will do.

Also, for your CS, check back on the guidelines.

3fda8b354ca00cef7b787447b18f31d0.png

she meant these quotes: What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" "Remember, your mind is the greatest weapon you have." "Remember, the world is ripe with people looking to spill your blood." "One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."

@Alstromeria

@Sheaon13

sarahpls

I make people look for those so that they have no reason to say they didn't look at the respective areas the quotes are located in.

sohushyoudork

@Sheaon13

Pffff. Silly. Why else did you think I had those?

lol, sorry m8, i got too excited

ah fixed et bruh. (and they're scattered thoughout my cs, not all the way at the end. They actually fit in with mah dude.) And I put my own at the bottom under "favorite sayings".

pshhh, i'm not the one in charge here.

but i'm going to enjoy this, i'll have to talk like a kahjiit the entire RP arent I? lol

@Sheaon13

Go for it. I did say that you could add to and customize your CS however you like.

@Alstromeria

And it's all good. Thank ya.

Dra'ziik Fellstep - Accepted. ^^

I feel honoured that you have.. tagged me here. I would love to apply but I feel as if I won't be making many posts here since I am engaged in a total of three RPs and a daily RP session on an MMO that lasts anywhere from an hour to five. If you're happy to accept someone like myself I'd be more than happy to write an application.

Love,

Cookie the Brave

ho lay fudge, you tagged cookie too? lemmie look and see if i recognize anyone else...

damn, i know weveryone except the first three people you tagged! Hello peoples!

@Cookie the Brave

Well, it's up to you. It was just an offer whether or not you wanted to join. If you feel as though it'd be too much, just don't worry about it. ^^

@Alstromeria

Yeahh.. Well, I'm not very acquainted with many people on here other than the ones on your fantasy RP and my personal friends. Literally all of the other RPs I'm involved in have died. .w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back