• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

@Sheaon13

who's iroa?

oh, pfft, my bad, lol, im having a hard tome focusing, nvm

time, lol, see, i can't even spell straight

breh, you just completely ignored the awesome "Lets raise hell and break shit"moment with Farkas and Dra'ziik xD

haha, i figured. She never specified how many elves there were, so i just killed off the ones she left behind and all that other shit.

@Javax

When you see this lemmie know how many elves there are

I only just started watching them, but I really need a third person. Could you at least try it? I won't make you do anything else after that. You can decide for yourself if you like it or not

@Alstromeria

err, naww, i think im good

to be honest i try to stay away from the fandom section, but... well, javvy sucked me into this one. Skrimzzzzzz

yee. like, anything else not fandom, i'd give it a go. But anything i haven't watched or looked at or know the rules of... ehhh, naww. then i can't do my best at it.

@Sheaon13

Sorry guys. It took much longer 'cause, since I didn't have pockets, I had my friend hold onto my wallet, and she lost it. We had to go back and find it. =w=

But yeah, there were originally twelve elves, which includes Nedon, but since they like one of them behind because his calf got fucked up by Roxii, there's only eleven now. Plus Lillif, who is an Altmer.

und dra'ziik killed fife, farkizz killed un. that leaves... five elves. Sorry i murdered your raiding party xD

and lillif

lillif as in lillif is left, not lillif is dead.

i wunna kiawld lillif

yee yee. Dra'ziik respects hunt. mmmhhhmm, much blood, very glory

but im really proud of my posts with dra'ziik kicking ass xD

Alrighty, guys. I finally have a chance to catch up. =w=

@Sheaon13

It's alright. Think of it like your story; you're just controlling your characters. :3

hah, you dont know Rey Gale. He was REALLY interesting. He had all these sayings all the time, he was actually the first charecter i made. They were all about insanity, he was insane (not officially though, "I have my papers, where's yours?" lol) but he had an IQ of 165. i used him in a zombie apocalipse thread.

what was REALLY freaky about him was he seemed to know everything. Like, he was really smart when it came to chemicals, he made bombs and acid and everything, but like, he'd be talking someone down and say "come out here where I can see you, and put that gun away" and another dude would come out of like, the hallway or the closet or something. What he did was he SAT for HOURS and watched EVERYTHING, and he'd plan for EVERYTHING. so like, nobody could get the drop on him, and if he wanted someone dead, THEY DIED.

And he was crazy, but yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back