• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

potion of blood, equivalent of a vampire feeding on blood. Vampires gain 100 health for a shortened period of time, all other races recieve no affects

oh, and argonian bloodwine is also an in game object, it's just alcohol. Farkas (being racist) assumes thats what's in the skin

@Sheaon13 In game, if you do not feed, you are more obvious a vampire and eventually you will be attacked on sight. The potion acts as you feeding but you have to drink like three to completely put it back dormant

...Sorry. I'm not getting all these. =w=

@Sheaon13

Err, perhaps. If you're okay with what I have planned for who Nedon is?

well i stopped getting notifcations from here and have no clue what happened is everyone back on their own

Before, I thought. That's why Dreet-Shei went to gather wood. For a fire. Now that fits is lit and everyone is around it and it is dark

meh screw it i'm going with she wandered off when we all stopped talking because otherwise she has been standing there for hours

i am just going with she is off doing her thing if i feel i can randomly bump into your guys i'll try to get her back in as the last responce was that is some world eater stuff thoguh camp weas mentioned then you went off to silver hand and i have class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back