• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck Out of Character Chat

Guys, is this RP totally dead? I was just about to un-character block myself but then I noticed that the last post was on December 14th. Did y'all die?

Sorry I've just been busy visiting family with the holidays. I'm still interested but will be more available after the 2nd. If you reboot it I would like to keep my character. I think it's totally possible and you might get new players. I can try to post today unless you think I should wait.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Does that mean you would not want to join the reboot? I think it's worth the shot.
I might come in and rejoin if I feel like doing so. But the thing with me is that once I leave an rp for an extended period of time, I kinda just don't ever come back to it due to the appeal of the rp waining and me just not liking my character. Just tag me in anyway.

I really liked Kasumi's and Edward's dynamic and would love to continue that in the reboot but I understand if you don't want to join it again

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Totally fine to reboot, I'm sure Jet won't mind as we made this RP on a whim and then life got in the way. Sorry this is the first time I have checked the site in months, but by all means please restart it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back