• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck Out of Character Chat

I'm fine for the most part. I'm having trouble finding a fitting face claim for the character I have in mind.

Do our characters have to be from a certain country or have names from said country? Xanto Xanto
No, your character does not need to be from any certain county, although since the characters are anime I would prefer you to have a Asian name, it is not required though. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

I should probably also mention that I am the Co-Creator

Lockwood University is located in Japan, so it'd make sense if we started somewhere around there then went in one direction around the globe. I'd prefer to work our way west from Japan.

I just added an information sheet with the travel itinerary and rough layout of the ship. If yall have any suggestions for more ship rooms or specifics for the travel plan please let me know.

Good question. No more than twelve people since it's the beginning of the rp. Naturally, some people at the beginning will drop out. Otherwise, we can start with however many people there are by the time ;Rain; ;Rain; and I get our Character Sheets up (which may be later today or tomorrow).

Throughout the rp we can accept more people...but the maximum limit will be 12 users.

It's cool, dude. His history's dope by the way.

Also, people please help recruit more girl characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back