• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Black Void (COMPLETED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"....ShE-it" Soldier said. Soldier and Heavy, who grabbed Pyro, quickly jumped away, using the sand dunes to slide away from the coming fire attack. Soldier pulls out his Air Raid bazooka, and fires at his feet, launching him into the sky. He deploys a parachute he wore on his back, slowing his fall, as he pulls out what looks to be a gardening shovel. "Look out below, Game Of Thrones, this dinosaur is about to meet his meteor! HHHHHHA! HAHAHAHA!"

Pepperjack's voice slipped through the coms. "The hell are you guys doin!? You're gonna lose the knight burning down the forest! Get out there and kill that thing!!!"

Todd looked at them."What if you could find an antidote for him?"He asked. Lin had a thoughtful look."He could be right on this one."Lin said.

Smaug looks up where Soldier, and unleashes his fiery breath on him.
“You thought you could defeat a live dragon!? Pathetic!”

8A331DD9-EE42-4F9D-9595-C23F2A0587E7.gif

"You cannot kill me, I'm already on fi-" Soldier then just drops dead, his body covered in flames. Heavy sees this and quickly presses a few buttons on his watch, summoning a medkit that falls onto Soldier, reviving him. "I have returned from the GRAVE! Now hear this, Barble Bapkins!" He aims his rocket launcher at Smaug. "Do not crap on American ghosts!" He fires one at Smaug, but it's rather small and weak because the weapon is useless on the ground.

Todd smiled."I can distract the man bat if you want for as long as any one of you needed."he said.

Smaug simply chuckles as he is completely unfazed by the attack. He then swats the 3 with his tail. After doing that, he approaches the case of Australium.
”Finally, Precious treasure…”
Smaug said as he is about to grab it.

"damnit! You better give me some of the metal!" Zork spoke to smaug telepathically

"I'll go get my chemistry set" frank said returning to his dimension to get his chemistry set

"I'll give you a chance Kevin and Lin to save him, but just be careful"

Kain said as he drew his attention towards man-bat, then conjuring an eldritch whip by drawing upon the space between universes, the whip wrapped itself around man-bat's neck as he pulled man-bat with ten times the physical force he could generate on his won
Marvel_Studios_Doctor_Strange_in_the_Multiverse_of_Madness__.gif

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

"hi mister man-bat-man! I'm Kevin!" Kevin introduced himself as frank returned with his chemistry set and ingredients for the cure to the man-bat serum

Todd smiled."Careful? i'll be careful."He said. He spreaded his wings out and fired Darkness bullets."COME AND GET ME YOU BIG FAT FURRED VERSION OF A MAGPIPE!"He shouted.

Frank used his portal device to get the darkness bullets somewhere else, namely aimed at smaug.

"Mister Batman? I know you probably made some bad choices, had some bad luck, but you don't have to continue down this path of evil. You can go back to fighting the bad guys instead of us" Kevin began his speech

Man-Batman flew over the group as it screeches, moving around as Todd fired his bullets at him. He uses his left foot to snap the right one, pulling out his leg bones. He tosses them at Todd, the sharp points rushing toward him with extreme speed. Then, the creature yelps as Kain wraps his whip around the creatures neck, a snap being hurt as it falls toward him. Man-Batman then pulled on his arms with enough force that he rips the membrane of his wings from his sides. They wrap around his upper arms, hardening to form Batman's familiar spiked gauntlets. As he gets closer to Kain, he throws a powerful punch toward him.

Todd Dodges them."To slow for a bat, Bat Boy!"He said. Lin just sighed."I can use sedative to knock him out."Lin said.

Frank meanwhile was working on the anti-man-bat serum "just a little bit here, and a little bit here and a little bit here and this should be ready" the boy muttered to himself

"I wanna help you get better but you have to want to get better" Kevin continued using quotes from the tv he's watched as inspiration "I know you're in there somewhere, you have friends, like Alfred and Robin"

"Oh shit!"
Kain ducked as he saw Man-Bat's punch just in time as he saw it coming his way

Man-Batman proceeded to throw to more Kain's way, each punch was far more human than expected, showing that he was no mere animal. He knew what he was doing. If neither punch lands, he simply slams both arms toward Kain, a loud yell escaping it's throat.

Todd Flew in and Kicked Man bat in the Shins away from Kain."Don't hurt kain."He said.

Kevin cleared his throat "as I was saying we can help you get better and we can get you home!"

Frank put the finishing touches on the cure, which would work on contact with man-bat-man and destroy the serum in man-bat-mans bloodstream, "alright! It's done!" The mad scientist smiled

Last edited:
Kain tried dodging as many punches as possible but Man Bat was going inhumanely fast soon enough, when Man Bat lashed out with his hands, he pushed Kain back and he landed hard on his back before Lin intervened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back