• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uniting Kingdoms! (currently open)

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
the kingdom of Westmore and the kingdom of Asonia have been at war for some time now but Queen Aloise who was queen of the middle kingdom had a plan, the princess of Asonia would be wed to the prince of Westmore, they are to meet in the middle kingdom on april 19th which is a week away! each of them will bring two maids or butlers along along with a few knights and they will spend the next few days in the middle kingdom, after the two will go back to their kingdoms to prepare to be wed and the princess will move to Westmore with the prince, ending the war!

current positions:

Asonia kingdom:

Eldest Princess: Espen Winslow (me)

middle princess:
Mosa Mosa
youngest princess:

maids (4):

head chef:

soius chefs(2)

knights:
Gawain Chokky malk Chokky malk

Westmore Kingdom:

Eldest Prince: Mikael The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

middle prince: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

youngest prince: June Verles June Verles

maids/butlers(4):

chef:

soius chefs (2):

knights:
Jasper ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
I won't make the actual threads until more roles are filled and once you have a cs in and everything if you don't post within 3 hours I'm opening back up the position but that is later on xD

Last edited:
I would be most interested in playing a knight. I have no particular preference which country.

Last edited:
[forewarning, I am 100% completely new to forum rp] I am interested in playing a knight, preferably for Asonia, If not then I think playing a chef would be very interesting

well, Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , Asonia is for one a warmer area not to mention closer to the middle kingdom but not to mention Asonia is known for its exotic foods and westmore is colder therefore heated dishes are more prefered and farther from the middle kingdom and knights and such from westmore are more tactical when it comes to war which is why Asonia's ruler was so quick to agree with queen jades "idea" and ill put you all down :)

well, Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , Asonia is for one a warmer area not to mention closer to the middle kingdom but not to mention Asonia is known for its exotic foods and westmore is colder therefore heated dishes are more prefered and farther from the middle kingdom and knights and such from westmore are more tactical when it comes to war which is why Asonia's ruler was so quick to agree with queen jades "idea" and ill put you all down :)
You forgot me, for eldest prince :( unless, of course, you are still working on adding people. Or there is an issue?

ill be making threads asap which means that if characters aren't posted within three hours -unless you have a reason- the spot will be re-opened, ill tag everyone once it is up, I'm currently eating xD

ill be making threads asap which means that if characters aren't posted within three hours -unless you have a reason- the spot will be re-opened, ill tag everyone once it is up, I'm currently eating xD
If asap is within the next two hours, i can meet that. If its longer, i might be asleep and therefore not be able to work on the character within that limit. Also im not sure how long my character will take, but i´ll be sure to at least post a WIP to let you know im not forgetting it.

Hm, well i dont do well with male characters in general and i dont do well with characters older than 30, so i´d say 29 is my limit. Also not sure how old the oldest princess will be and my love for harmony makes it that i kinda wanna match her age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back