• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy United Chemical Testing Corporation

'Kitty' Harris

Kit sighed, for the first time she reached up to touch her cat ears, they were so soft and delicate. "These" she said talking about her ears.

Kit nodded, "You're so lucky" she said. "I've been having these weird urges lately. Like when you stroked my ears, that felt amazing." She blushed furiously, "I'm sorry" she said quietly, in embarrassment and shame. @Ldybug123

After he was sure they were gone, Six entered the entertainment room, locked the door, and began watching the violent action movies he liked.

Red casually exited his bedroom before taking a look around. He had just woken up, things were still kicking in. This was only his second day at the institute after being re-captured, everything had been rebuilt since he was last there. With a slight yawn Red began to make his way down the hall, his vision was still slightly blurry but despite that, he continued. Red began to daydream a little bit, imagining what it would be like to be free again. While he was off in his own little world Red accidentally bumped into Alan, tripping over his foot and landing face first onto the dusty wooden floor. A large 'BANG' echoed throughout the facility reaching places like the dorms, entertainment room and more. "O-Ouch" Red silently said while he put his hands onto his head to try and ease the pain. @Ldybug123 @CelestialBunny

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh my goodness, S-Sorry!" Red exclaimed as he politely gripped Alans hand and stood up. "Yeah, I-I'm fine. Are you alright? Is your foot okay?" Upon looking down at Alans shoes, Red saw an small impish like spirit sticking his tongue out at him. 'I knew it!' Red thought to himself. The devil like creature that he saw is called a spirit. Reds mutation allows him to see these spirits, other people can't see them. Some are good, some are bad. @Ldybug123 @CelestialBunny

"Y...yeah...I'm alright..." Alan said shyly to Red. He looked at the entertainment room when he heard Six yell. "I...it was...just an accident..." He said quietly to him. @pbtenchi @CoffeeTea

Kit kept her ears low, considering it would draw attention to put on her hat. When Six came back, she was ticked and defended Alan, "Whats your problem?! It was an accident that we interrupted your movie! So don't tell at him!" She yelled at Six.@Ldybug123 @pbtenchi

"Woah, Woah. All of you stop, there's no need for conflict here!" Red exclaimed. "After all, It was my fault for not looking where I'm going." After he said this he took a quick glance at kit, Red was so caught up in the moment that he didn't even notice she was here. "I'm sorry to you too, i didn't mean to cause such a disturbance. Especially since its the day before your birthd- " Red cut himself off.

"Seven, analyse chances of accident." He said, touching the left side of his head. "The one known as Red's ability is not fully known, all we know is that it allows him to interact with invisible entities. Chances of being an accident, 40 percent." Came sevens voice directly to his brain. Six turned to Kit "People have had elaborate escape plans in the past, it's my job to check everything, soldier." His eyes dilated and red glowing points appeared in his pupils, showing there was something weird with him. (I think kit knowing he was watching movies might be slightly meta-gaming.) @CoffeeTea @CelestialBunny @Ldybug123

Kit Harris

Kit gasped lightly, "How do you know that my birthday is tomorrow? Only the scientists and Alan know that" she said confused. When Red's eyes got all weird and glowed red, Kit shifted uncomfortably, fighting with all her might to remain still.

(I just did it because she has enhanced hearing and they weren't far from the entertainment room) @Ldybug123 @pbtenchi @CoffeeTea

In a panic, Red replied, "Uhh... Lets just say a little friend told me some things about you."

Quickly after, he noticed that Six's eyes had changed.

Kit looked back at Red, to distract her from Six's glowing eye. "But that's not possible. No one knows, and no one is supposed to know" she said defensively. She looked up at him with her golden eyes, "Tell me how you know" her tone expressing she wasn't joking around. @CoffeeTea @pbtenchi @Ldybug123

"There's no point, You can't see them anyway. The spirits, they're everywhere." Red quietly approached Kit and reached towards her neck pulling out a small white kitten spirit with a sapphire attached to its forehead. "This one right here, it tells me things about people, you can't see it. Can you?" Red gently started stroking the kitten as he let it cradle in his arms.

To everyone else in the room, it looked like he was patting thin air.

Kit looked at Red like he was crazy, when he reached at her neck and grabbed nothing she out of nowhere got ticked off, even she didn't know why, "Last time I check this wasn't an insane asylum-" she stopped when he started petting the air. "Umm what are you doing?" She asked calmly. @Ldybug123 @CoffeeTea

Red stopped petting the spirit and started whispering to it. "Hey bud, could you please show yourself? Just this once?" Afterwards the kitten slowly started appearing to everyone else.

"I can see things in different realm, I can converse with them, interact with them. There are a lot of them, there's even one standing on your shoulder. The spirits, you can't see them. This is my mutation."

Six thought to himself "I don't think even you understand your abilities Red. Think about it. Invisible creatures? We would still have discovered them ages ago. Different realms? Multiverse theory is practically disproved. You must be a psychic type enhancement that creates them... What do they eat, how did they evolve what do they do when your not around?" But he didn't say it because if he didn't know he probably wasn't meant to. "So you can make your things turn visible?" He said, snatching the kitten from Red. "That wasn't documented in your report. Seven, edit report." He said touching his head too suggest he was using a microphone rather then talking to himself. @CoffeeTea

The cat spirit immediately went aggro as soon as Six touched it and by the time he had it in his hand, it bit him , sinking razor sharp teeth into his neck, luckily the cat recoiled at the sound of metal being hit. Not soon after it turned invisible and crawled back to Red.

"You misunderstand Six, these aren't mine, I do not have full control over them. These are simply the embodiment's of peoples feelings and personalities. I like to call them spirits. For example, this one is yours." Red pointed towards the ground at Six's feet. A wolf like animal with a robotic leg and eye stood there, jaw wide open. Of course, the other people in the room couldn't see it. "These spirits tell me things about the people to whom they belong. That's how I knew Kits birthday, or your self improved body. Maybe I'm just delusional and none of what I say is true, ill never know. "

Kit giggled when the kitty spirit attacked Six, she turned back to face Red"Than who was the kitty spirit for?" Kit asked.

Six rubbed his neck and said"You know a little too much about me for comfort." He looked down at the wolf "And aren't you meant to be on my side or something?" he said questioningly. "Six, it is best to distance yourself from Red, he may find a weakness with his ability." said Seven. Six responded by tapping his ear and yelling "I HAVE NO WEAKNESS SEVEN SO SHUT UP OKAY?!" "Do not get over confident Six." said Seven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back