• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy United Chemical Testing Corporation

Ldybug123

Six Thousand Club
For the longest time, the world was threatened to be taken over by big business and finally it happened. The company UCTC, United Chemical Testing Corporation, used the guise of testing chemicals for short and long term effects to humans as a cover. Behind the scenes, the company was creating a drug that caused humans to rapidly mutate and also caused the taker to become extremely susceptible to “foreign ideas,” aka brain washing, for their own benefit. It took them years to finally find the right chemical mixture that mutated their human test subjects into something more powerful than just a human and also make them susceptible. Once they had it though, it didn’t take the company long to take over with their army. Of course, it didn’t help that while they had been in the testing phase, agents of the company had been securing support from politicians who would get a share of their profit and power.

The pill had several downsides that the company had not tested long enough for though. For one, the pill affected every person individually. Some mutated over a very short period of time while others took longer to mutate. Sometimes the drug changed them physically and other times it changed them mentally. The most common form of the mutation was physically and that was what UCTC generally took as ‘successful’ subjects. The subjects that changed mentally were kept for studying. Patients who became extremely smart were turned into human computers. Patients who gained some psychic ability commonly became the head honcho’s aids or pets, to keep them closer and more under control. Patients who showed no sign of change though were released after complete brainwashing and memory replacement.

RP HAS STARTED!

Alan wandered throughout the corporation aimlessly. He had been given some free time, which was surprising considering the scientists loved to experiment on him and do tests on him. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and crashed into someone, causing him to fall to the ground. He looked up at whoever he'd bumped into. @any1

Last edited by a moderator:

~Evan Zhujiao~

Time: ???}

Feeling: Tired.}

Evan, being the idiot he is, and the tired idiot he is. He was in his cell, having a conversation with the cameras, which can be quite entertaining. Evan rarely got any free time, he always just stayed in his cell. Even when he was offered it, he denied it, saying 'the cameras occupied him'.

After some conversing with Camera B1, he got up and actually.. Talked to another one. After more conversing, he laid down and fell asleep. Telling all the Cameras to shut up, he just couldn't sleep when they were all talking to one and other and them trying to wake him up. However, before he got locked up and injected on, he always read engineering books. Whether they were about mechanics, how to build a robot or use a solar panel. And he was planning on trying to get the cameras and doors to unlock, hopefully freeing everyone. But it's been unsuccessful.

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit sped through the halls, she had been given more free time ever since the injections have caused the reaction they wanted plus a bonus. Running at a speed of 30 miles per hour, as fast as a domestic cat, she was having the time of her life; feeling active. She hadn't been paying attention, loving the wind in her hair, until she felt herself bump into someone and she fell to the ground. She head ached horribly, and she felt bad for the boy whom she bumped into. "Ow, I'm so so so sorry!" She said to the boy whom she'd never seen in the facility before. @Ldybug123

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit smiled, "Okay then, Hey are you new? I've never seen you before." She asked curiously, which to her was funny since curiosity killed the cat. "I'm Kit by the way, that's not a nickname." She said giggling, "Yeah I know my name is weird." She said. "What's your name?" @Ldybug123

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit smiled, "Well Hello Alan!" She said sweetly, getting up off the ground. "So? What's your power?" She said shyly, she knew some people wouldn't like to answer that question.

@Ldybug123

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit hesitated, she knew someone who could sharpen their teeth in a matter of seconds but she nodded and with a smile she said, "Well sure!"

@Ldybug123

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit jumped back, "Oh my god, that's so cool!" She said, "Does it hurt?" She said. "How does it feel? Can you feel your arm?" She said smiling at her curiosity.

@Ldybug123

'Kit Kat' Harris

Kit nodded, "Cool!" She started walking down the hall to go to the library, she signaled him to followe her. "You're so lucky, your hands are allowed to be free." She said, looking at her hands which are in a fist and mittens, "They say I'm too... Unstable" she said blushing.

@Ldybug123

~Evan Zhujiao~

Time: ???}

Feeling: Successful}

Evan woke up, he was tired, still. But he woke up due to his 'third eye' alerting him of something, it was nothing. "I swear, I can't wait to get out of here." And at that point, he started hearing all of the Camera's voices. "Shut up!" He just couldn't stand the cameras talking, but he thought for a moment, that this could be good. He'd talk to his Cell Camera, telling it to tell every other camera to stop recording and play a loop, they agreed. They probably agreed because Evan had days to earn they're trust, it was hard but he got what he needed.

After the cameras confirmed that they were playing a loop, Evan asked them if they can tell his cell door to open, possibly leading to an escape. The cameras said it would be hard but they'll do it, and after a few minutes, the cell door unlocked. And than, he felt a breeze, somehow. And he just walked out of his cell, telling the camera's to tell the door to lock itself.

His attempt 'escape' was not yet done. He needed to trust the cameras and they needed to trust him. After a few minutes roaming around, he encounters a guard, asking him 'what are you doing out here?'. Evan responded with, "Dr.. Uh.. Phil said I could leave." And so, the guard let him by. Success. Evan thought.

'Kitty' Harris

Kit smiled, "Its fine, I'm just glad I don't look like a mutant all the time" she said, quickly realizing that might have sounded wrong. "I'm not calling you a freak! I meant like the older experiments, with the mistakes.." She said awkwardly, and blushing. She was referring to the experiments with physical changes, they freaked her out, she was like deadly frightened by them. @Ldybug123

'Kitten' Harris

Kit knew, "Come" she said going to the library, once they sat down, "Let's get to know each other. Let's see. I'm thirteen. I've been here for almost a year, I have blue eyes and I have black hair and my birthday is tomorrow!" She said excitedly. @Ldybug123

"Um...I'm fourteen...and I've been here for seven years..." Alan said shyly to Kit. (I updated the settings and locations tab) @CelestialBunny

Name Ronnie Rick Road.

Location, gym

Ronnie was busy working out, like he typically does. He was on the treadmill, running at a fair pace, not really sweating yet.

@Anyone.

Kit looked at him, "Oh I'm sorry" suddenly, right in front of his face, Kit's eyes changed from their usual blue to yellow. Kit hadn't noticed anything, she just felt her eyes water in sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back