• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom United Against the Shadows ( a Clone Wars RP)

One of Hearts

One of a kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the heart of the Clone Wars, a malevolent force lurks in the shadows, threatening to engulf the galaxy in darkness. Whispers of a clandestine organization spread fear among Republic loyalists and Separatist sympathizers alike, as their insidious influence extends across the stars. This shadowy cabal, known only as the "Eclipse Syndicate," operates with ruthless efficiency, manipulating key figures and orchestrating events to sow chaos and discord. From sabotaging vital supply lines to assassinating high-ranking officials, their actions strike at the very heart of the war effort, plunging entire sectors into turmoil. Who you are suddenly matters deeply as many are called to act in defense of the Galaxy.

For Jedi players:
While many tales of Valor spring from the Clone Wars, this is one hidden from the archives. While the Senate bickers and points fingers at each other, you are called by the Jedi order to act. No matter your past, you are now placed with a Jedi knight and other allies to earn your Kyber Crystal and put an end to this Syndicate. Why now? With little to no training? Well, desperate times my friend. There's a war still going on and this syndicate isn't on top of the priority list. Now is the time to act, and you are needed. Only you and your new comrades will be able to assess the threat, and then put an end to it all. You can sense it, this syndicate is far worse than it is led on to be. Will you rise the ranks and save the Galaxy? Or fall into the darkness and help consume it in darkness?

For Clone players:
Born to serve, you and your brothers are being deployed by the Republic to serve and protect...the Padawan. Everyone starts somewhere, right? While it may seem a small task, you are vital to the Republic and this mission. Not many know the dangers of this Syndicate but you know far better than even the Jedi that just because one doesn't have the force, doesn't mean they should be underestimated. You've been training for war and the fact you're not dealing with the war currently, means there's more of a threat than the Senate leads on. While you don't have magic space powers, you have intelligence and wisdom on your side. Not to mention the artillery you carry daily. You're a deadly force to be reckoned with, and the rude wake-up call this Syndicate needs.

For Mandalorians:
Strength, Honor, and resilience: This guides your people to survive. Nothing may come before the clan but currently, this syndicate is attempting to. Your people suffered heavy losses from them as they pillaged, stole from, and killed some of your people. Mandalore will not stand for it! Peace is often fought for, but you will see to it the blood they shed is paid for tenfold. While not taking a side, you have found the Republic has sent a few Padawans and clones to assist in the matter. The enemy of your enemy is your friend...for now. The syndicate will regret the day they set foot in Mandalore. For honor, for glory, for Mandalore! This is the way~

This is a Clone Wars RP as you have seen. You have the choice of being a Jedi (you may choose to be a Jedi knight or a Padawan), Clone trooper, or Mandalorian. For those wishing to dabble into the dark side of the force that is something we can discuss over private DM's. Please let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. I plan to have this be a fast-paced RP so please keep that in mind. That means I could care less if your response is two words or two pages worth of words. Both are fine with me as long as you respond on a general basis. There are no turns in this RP. By that I mean just respond if you think your character would respond. If you feel like you need to wait for someone else's response that is alright. But also give people some time to respond as well. To keep it simple: respond as you see fit but please be courteous and kind to others.

This is an adult RP. Please follow the rules and guidelines of RP Nation and Everything should be fine.

Please be respectful and kind to all players. If you can't do that, this is not the RP for you.

No god-like characters, please! Half the fun is working together. Also if you wish for other characters to interact with yours in the post, please try to reach out to them and ask if that is ok.

In this RP we will create problems for each other to solve so if this kicks off well, then I will create a Discord and we can discuss some things we are interested in our characters doing in this RP and can create problems together for our characters to solve.

The last thing is to have fun! If you start and decide it's not your thing, you are not obligated to RP! Please let me know and I'll find a way for you to exit. If you are struggling in the RP please DM me and I would love to help make it more interesting for you! I want everyone to have fun, feel respected, and work together to save the galaxy!

Should there be interest in this, I will create a Character creation page.

This looks fun. Clone wars is my favorite era of star wars. If your open and you’ll have me I’m in.

Looking at playing a relatively newly dubbed Knight. Ill message you with some additional details if thats alright.

This looks fun. Clone wars is my favorite era of star wars. If your open and you’ll have me I’m in.

Looking at playing a relatively newly dubbed Knight. Ill message you with some additional details if thats alright.
That sounds wonderful! Let me know what you're thinking!

One of Hearts One of Hearts I’m always down for a Star Wars RP. In the past I’ve usually played either Jedi or Rebel type characters in RPs, so I would like to try something new by playing as a Clone. I’ll start brainstorming ideas for the character, and I’ll let you know when I have something concrete in mind.

One of Hearts One of Hearts I’m always down for a Star Wars RP. In the past I’ve usually played either Jedi or Rebel type characters in RPs, so I would like to try something new by playing as a Clone. I’ll start brainstorming ideas for the character, and I’ll let you know when I have something concrete in mind.
Hey that sounds wonderful! I'm looking for one more player and then I'll create a character creation page! If you have any questions or any cool ideas just dm me and we'll bring that character to life!

tentatively interested!! i need to think of a concept i want to pursue. i have a fresh jedi knight oc, but i want to consider my options~

tentatively interested!! i need to think of a concept i want to pursue. i have a fresh jedi knight oc, but i want to consider my options~
No rush! I'll make sure there's a spot for you! I'll make a character creation sheet for everyone tonight. You do not need to fill it out tonight either.

Quick question i may have missed this. Do canon characters like Aniken and obi-wan still exist in this? Or is it a kindof what if scenario where there isnt a chosen one?

Quick question i may have missed this. Do canon characters like Aniken and obi-wan still exist in this? Or is it a kindof what if scenario where there isnt a chosen one?
I was planning on them being a part of the world, yes. They wouldn't be a part of this mission but I have no problem with your characters have hearing of them or see them.

Alright everyone! The Character Creation page is up! Here is the link! Do not feel rushed, you have time to make characters and if you are still interested in joining there is plenty of room! If you are struggling with ideas for a character please feel free to reach out, I'd love to help out.

I also have a bit of a question. I’m thinking about using one of my “Jedi” as a medic (well, she’s training to be one basically) but not as a regular Jedi pretty much. Basically, she failed her trials and didn’t even become a youngling and was reassigned to the MediCorps, is there some way this might work? If not, I can totally go with someone else too, though I think she might be a useful addition

I also have a bit of a question. I’m thinking about using one of my “Jedi” as a medic (well, she’s training to be one basically) but not as a regular Jedi pretty much. Basically, she failed her trials and didn’t even become a youngling and was reassigned to the MediCorps, is there some way this might work? If not, I can totally go with someone else too, though I think she might be a useful addition
Why don't you send me a dm of what you're thinking and we'll find a way to make it work! Like does your jedi have the capability to use the force at all? Is this jedi considered a jedi knight or even a jedi at all? Let me know.

One of Hearts One of Hearts so I’ve been brainstorming my Clone Trooper character, but I do have a major question before I can proceed. Which of the Star Wars canons are we going with? Is it the current canon or Legends? Or a mix of both, or something completely original? I need to know as I’ve been perusing Wookiepedia and want to know what articles would be relevant.

One of Hearts One of Hearts so I’ve been brainstorming my Clone Trooper character, but I do have a major question before I can proceed. Which of the Star Wars canons are we going with? Is it the current canon or Legends? Or a mix of both, or something completely original? I need to know as I’ve been perusing Wookiepedia and want to know what articles would be relevant.
I couldn't say that I know a lot about Legends, however I will say if you're looking into legends that I have no problem making a mix of the two.

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll probably stick mostly to current canon with a smattering of Legends lore that wouldn't break the setting.

One of Hearts One of Hearts
I’m rather interested in joining in as a Mandalorian. One possibility I'm looking at is a pilot who specializes in using a Basilisk War Droid. Would that work?
BasiliskWarDroid_egtd.png

One of Hearts One of Hearts
I’m rather interested in joining in as a Mandalorian. One possibility I'm looking at is a pilot who specializes in using a Basilisk War Droid. Would that work?
BasiliskWarDroid_egtd.png
This is perfect! We could definitely use a mandalorian! Please make a character on the character creation page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back