Idea Unique Powers

Manifesting in pictures. The character can, when focussing and looking at a picture, teleport into the picture and scenery and move around freely. One of my characters had this ability, was kinda funny lmao.

Not directly a power I think,it's more passive. Nightly rage. The characters personality pretty much can change over night, depending on the moon cycle. In my case, if the moon is full, the character was pretty calm. The emptier ist is, the more angry and reckless he gets. It also makes him way more violent. So it can easily happen that, if its's new moon, he partially transforms into a dragon and destroys stuff or even hurts others. After the sun rises, his powers/rage vanishes and he feels exhausted. Usually. He then proceeds to sleep for a couple of hours.

Manifesting in pictures. The character can, when focussing and looking at a picture, teleport into the picture and scenery and move around freely. One of my characters had this ability, was kinda funny lmao.

Not directly a power I think,it's more passive. Nightly rage. The characters personality pretty much can change over night, depending on the moon cycle. In my case, if the moon is full, the character was pretty calm. The emptier ist is, the more angry and reckless he gets. It also makes him way more violent. So it can easily happen that, if its's new moon, he partially transforms into a dragon and destroys stuff or even hurts others. After the sun rises, his powers/rage vanishes and he feels exhausted. Usually. He then proceeds to sleep for a couple of hours.

I know this is random but which Friday the 13th film is your GIF from?

How about this: One character of mine has the power over the seven deadly sins. It's still in development though, so if it seems overpowered I'm sorry and I promise to fix it.

Anyway, this power allows the user to use the deadly sins. With it, one can see the true evil that lies deep within a person's heart and soul and determine what sin they could be, no matter how much they deny it. They can then use whatever sin that is to conjure up those feelings until they overpower them and said person becomes an entirely different human being. For example, gluttony will make a person have a hunger that can never be satisfied and they would eat anything they can find. Even things that aren't food.

Another thing this power can do is similar to what I said above, but the user implements these feelings onto themselves. Lust for example gives the user the traits of a succubus\inccubus, making them more seductive and more able to charm enemies. Greed makes the user more thief-like and lets them have or steal whatever they want and wrath increases their strength and makes more violent and want to destroy anything in their way.

I don't have anything for the other sins but what do you think so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back