• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unhealthy Relationships? MxM

22 year old girl (just for the record) who is totally down for some exploration into darker content.
I also have a thing for unhealthy relationships and wouldn't mind plotting with you.

These are evil yet lovely! Hope you find what your looking for!! Happy hunting!!

♥ I am a twenty-three year old woman and prefer you be at least eighteen if you're going to write with me.
♥ I love unhealthy relationships, but that's not all I'm willing to do.
♥ I prefer to write over PM's, but can do emails or gdocs.
♥ I write 3+ paragraphs per post. All I really ask of you is that you don't give me one-liners.
♥ I can be on frequently, but sometimes life just gets busy!
♥ I am ditch-friendly. I was hesitant to post this, because I don't WANT to be ditched, but I definitely am not the kind of person to hound for a reply. :/ That's annoying.

Pairings: [This is obviously a small list, so feel free to add you own!]

Rich guy x Pretty guy [arm candy]
Dominant x Submissive [BDSM lifestyle]
Abusive/sadistic x Abused/masochist
Bully x Bullied
Older x Younger
Stalker x Victim
Criminals/Gangs

If you're interested, message me!
Hey. :)
I have a pretty creepy character who's looking for a new love interest. He used to be a serial killer, but he can't remember anything from his past due to a brain injury. Guess it would be somewhat BDSM- Style (of course he's the dominant). But he's gotta rediscover that first.

Pm me if u interested ;)

Hey there. I'm a sucker for these plots myself, and 18+. I've only ever played the bolded roles, but I'd definitely be willing to brainstorm if you'd like. Perhaps we can combine a few? Like a BDSM relationship consisting of a rich guy and someone who's his arm candy, or a former bully pursing a relationship with a man who he bullied, but things are borderline abusive, and the pair are sadists/masochists. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested. (:

Hello, I am Pebbles. Nice to meet you! I would be willing to plot with you. I like romance that has angst so I think we would mesh well.

Hi there! I really like all of these truly! Maybe we could mix the first two? And add in a older x younger?? Could be very fun! Maybe we could double? So I don’t have to play the bad guy completely myself?
Rich guy x Pretty guy [arm candy]
Dominant x Submissive [BDSM lifestyle]
Abusive/sadistic x Abused/masochist
Bully x Bullied
Older x Younger
Stalker x Victim

I posted? Would you be interested in any of those?
Sorry, but I don't have an interest in doubling. And I didn't respond to your previous post because I didn't see it until today, which is why in my first post I requested for interested individuals to message me. (:

Sorry, but I don't have an interest in doubling. And I didn't respond to your previous post because I didn't see it until today, which is why in my first post I requested for interested individuals to message me. (:
Ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back