• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Unhallowed Metropolis

I will do my best to post daily, but moving is a thing for me at the moment and as such I may be gone for a day or two at times. I will attempt to notify if that happens- but it's unlikely.

EDIT: Unlikely that it will happen I mean.

That's probably a faster posting rate than will be necessary, but I appreciate your candour.

I'll let you know when I have a group - like when people who already posted here confirm interest coughcough.

This looks really interesting and I'd like to participate! However, I don't have any experience with dice games or resources. I could probably acquire the resources. Google is likely to have something out there (or I can count my pennies and purchase stuff). And I know you said you'd provided assistance via PMs. So. If you'll have me, I'd love to join.

I'm game for this, might be an undertaker or an exorcist > :D

Though I'm not familiar with the rules of Unhallowed. :/

Hrm. Can I get some more confirmations? I see guaranteed three here, four would convince me.

I'll introduce people to the rules as necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back