• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unexpected Changes

After Hazel's target practice with her bow and few daggers she had went out to go practice her theiving skills. She wandered around to finally find a group of people before hearing the voice of a man. The elf gave a gentle grin before she stopped as it looked more like a dog.. no wolf.. That had scared her in her tracks around the corner. She drew her bow from her body and hid back behind the corner and held her bow in a shooting stance, ready to shoot from the shadows if they came to close as she didn't really recognize anyone from her guild

Hopefully they were to deep in the conversation to have heard her slip of her boot as it hit the corner but she continued to stay in her stance. She may not be a fighter but her bow skills had stuck since she was young so this had followed along with her stealth she had been taught. She peeked her head around the corner to get a look with one eye to see the wolf-man. Looking at him, it seemed like a wolf-kin, a species she had been taught but never seen till now..

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl's hands tightened to fists as her throat still burned as she held back all panic. Approaching the building she noticed how the door was...the handle was just...UUUGH! 'Why do I have to be small!?' she thought, jumping up to try to grab the handle about 5 times before giving up. She then knocked on the door, not sure if anyone would really answer. If anyone did...'expect to be treated like a toddler' is all she thought as she wondered about what was behind the door.

@Idea

Esh grabbed the fledgling vampire by the scruff of her shirt and pulled the scamp away from the innocent young girl. “Maybe ask next time you want a feel, huh?” He shook his head with a smile then sat her off to the left with a pat on the head. Is this why he was given this room? To watch over children whom find it fun to fondle one another? Maybe not: it was just as likely that he had a bit of bad luck. “You alright?” Esharonn looked at the child and wondered when the fighter’s guild had taken him in. Eleven maybe thirteen years ago he slept in a room filled with strangers just like the apprentice. The deep thought shown on his face as he looked into the past. Esh found himself doing so more and more these days. Suddenly they came back to life and turned towards window. Sayo was mentioning something about the ground and leaving. ’I’m all for adventure…’ He thought to himself. ’but why would anyone leave with a stranger?’ Esh turned his eyes away from Sayo and let them fall upon Shizuko. “I wouldn’t go with her if I were you. Unless you know her of course.” Esharonn supposed it was possible they knew each other. Up until this point the young girl had been sleeping, as far as he knew. “Do you know her?” He turned his head slightly to the left as he asked the question.

"Something is close to us" She payed attention to any sound that wasn't inside the room, it was strange, since she looked like a human (Sayo's true form hasn't appeared for other characters yet). She seemed really concentrated, it didn't took long for a low sound get her attention. "It's in the ground." Sayo goes to the window and looks down,something was moving, it was close to some trash cans near a wall. "There it is...I'm being consumed by curiosity, i need to go down there anyway, so, anyone wants to come down there with me?"

@BunnyBear0626 @Hototo @Idea

(Urkill´s POV)

I covered my body further when the boy stood up for me against the molester. It was just so shameful, knowing I was at the mercy of such people, that even if I was able to take them out appealing to some semi-lost remnant of my power, that would dry of me of protection, no worse, it would drive my mind numb, make me loose myself. I needed to stay in control, or mistakes would be inevitable. So, for now, I would have to bear the humiliation I was being put through. I nodded to the boy standing above me.

"I th-think I am. Thank you, hum....who are you again?" It was a pain that these people were so unifamiliar, but tat the same time, it was the perfect excuse not to recognize them. Why would a leader have to know the name of every footnote? And I was more than a simple leader: I was a tyrant, the ultimate authority. And I would be one again, someday, just you watch. But until then...I was took weak. viewing the pros and cons of going with that girl...

pros: Maybe we might find soemthing taht could perhaps be pertainign to something

cons: I risk every danger imaginable and have to deal with a stranger

So, yeah,not too enthusiastic about it. No reason to lie now.

"I have no idea who she might be." I said, coldly.

The girl's hands tightened to fists as her throat still burned as she held back all panic. Approaching the building she noticed how the door was...the handle was just...UUUGH! 'Why do I have to be small!?' she thought, jumping up to try to grab the handle about 5 times before giving up. She then knocked on the door, not sure if anyone would really answer. If anyone did...'expect to be treated like a toddler' is all she thought as she wondered about what was behind the door.

(Urkill´s POV)

I covered my body further when the boy stood up for me against the molester. It was just so shameful, knowing I was at the mercy of such people, that even if I was able to take them out appealing to some semi-lost remnant of my power, that would dry of me of protection, no worse, it would drive my mind numb, make me loose myself. I needed to stay in control, or mistakes would be inevitable. So, for now, I would have to bear the humiliation I was being put through. I nodded to the boy standing above me.

"I th-think I am. Thank you, hum....who are you again?" It was a pain that these people were so unifamiliar, but tat the same time, it was the perfect excuse not to recognize them. Why would a leader have to know the name of every footnote? And I was more than a simple leader: I was a tyrant, the ultimate authority. And I would be one again, someday, just you watch. But until then...I was took weak. viewing the pros and cons of going with that girl...

pros: Maybe we might find soemthing taht could perhaps be pertainign to something

cons: I risk every danger imaginable and have to deal with a stranger

So, yeah,not too enthusiastic about it. No reason to lie now.

"I have no idea who she might be." I said, coldly.

"Hehe, no one here knows me, you've never seen or heard about me until today...So, in one way or another you're going to meet someone, there's someone knocking the door" Sayo opens the window and looks down."It's pretty high" She tought, for a moment everything for her was quiet...The wind blowing, the moon shining, she then jumped the window, and made a perfect landing "Too easy..." She then waved for those in the window

She jumped gently as the girl landed out the window and slowly turned back to the wall as she with-drew her arrow from her now and but it away as she put her bow back on herself as she then started to creep her head from the wall, ready to make a run for it in the shadows to hope no one would see her as she didn't recognize any one here..

Sayo knew she was being observed by someone, she didn't seem to care, she looked deep into the woods and she finds a shadow moving in a tree "There are some nearby, but i need to check that out...Besides they can't be here... It's been a while...I must stop these loud noises, or else, they'll be back" She said in a  whisper.

@Kitty_Lover

Chance pouted as she sat down at the door, ignoring all things around her as the small girl just waited for an answer. "Someone please answer..." she shivered, "it's kind of c-cold..." she let a frown stretch further. The small mock uniform she wore didn't really keep her warm, so she was prone to getting cold easily. It was also warm in her old homeland, so she wasn't used to any sort of cold temperature at all, to an extent.

(Narrative post "unrelated" to current story)

Far from there…

“Sir...We’re really sorry, we’ve failed in capturing the subject, ple-”. The man was interrupted by another person “There’s no problem, you’re human anyway, and humans are faded to comit mistakes”.The two that were charged in capturing Sayo seemed satisfied “Thank you very much my lord, we really appreciate your forgive-” Suddenly, one of them was killed by their master. “We don’t allow mistakes here, you don’t have to keep that in mind anymore, consider yourself a dead man”. The ‘boss’ looked for the side and said “Send the subject 2 here”. He walks towards the door, as the man was begging for his life, the other subject comes inside the room and unsheathes a sword, the man was still begging for his life. The subject comes and says “Shut up. You talk too much” The man asks “Please, will you forgive me?”…The subject was quiet for a second and answered “I’m just following rules”

She seems to wake up from a spell, her "boss" comes inside the room and says, that was a great test, congratulations on your simulation, I have a quest for you, search for those two and capture the Subject 1, dead or alive, now you know what happens to those who fail...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back