• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

For those of you who have OCs and such, you can post them here.

Name:
Race:
Soul (monster or human, none if android):
Powers/Abilities (This includes magic):
Stats (if you know how to and can, not required per say.)

And other information you may add as you please.

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
RPers

For you all, you can play any character you can imagine from any AU or your own OC. Preferably, we want you to play a canon and an OC but we understand that may not interest you or it may discourage you. Play who you wish!

Story So Far

The year is 2050, the universes have converged and mingle happily. A new species has arrived on the scene; Androids! Along with Humans and Monsters they loved, working together.

Can these three races live together in peace forever? Will the Androids attack their fleshy counterparts? Can all versions of our favorite characters live without harm or worry? Will humans attack those who are different once more?

Roles (In general)
Asriel/Flowey
Sans
Papyrus
Frisk - possibly by Love Yourself as FtM
Chara - Ethan Nestor
Toriel
Undyne
Alphys
Asgore
Gaster
Monster Kid
Gaster
Mettaton - Get Dunked Dawn

Last edited:
*raises hand agressively* YES MAY I JOIN--

i mean-- ahERM

May I please join as an FtM! Frisk?

*raises hand agressively* YES MAY I JOIN--

i mean-- ahERM

May I please join as an FtM! Frisk?
I apologize for not responding sooner. As it seems, we don't have anyone else. If you'd like, you and I could start a 1x1. Unless you want to wait for more people or know of others who could come over this way.

A 1x1 would be okay with me. We can wait if you want (my dms are just lonely, lol)
It's also quite alright. I was patient

Last edited:
I don't know if I want to play a cannon, I'm currently open for any of thoose (except Toriel), even for one of the two Gasters *cough* two *cough* scary *cough*.
As you can guess by my profile picture, I am of course, yes, an Android. I do not have any plans of how high ranked he is, I am adaptable and I still have 2 entire spritesheets I made of 2 2D robots to visiualize it. Anyway, I'm up n' ready!

I don't know if I want to play a cannon, I'm currently open for any of thoose (except Toriel), even for one of the two Gasters *cough* two *cough* scary *cough*.
As you can guess by my profile picture, I am of course, yes, an Android. I do not have any plans of how high ranked he is, I am adaptable and I still have 2 entire spritesheets I made of 2 2D robots to visiualize it. Anyway, I'm up n' ready!
You dont have to play canon, you can be your OC or however you want to address your character in your pic.

Style Kella Style Kella sorry I didn't respond sooner. I wasn't getting ant notifications plus over the last day or two had just bought a new computer so I got terribly distracted.

I'd like to play 2 or 3 characters if possible, preferably sans, maybe papyrus (or undyne), not sure between the two yet, and an oc.

Style Kella Style Kella sorry I didn't respond sooner. I wasn't getting ant notifications plus over the last day or two had just bought a new computer so I got terribly distracted.

I'd like to play 2 or 3 characters if possible, preferably sans, maybe papyrus (or undyne), not sure between the two yet, and an oc.
That's alright, I totally understand. Are you gonna be able to manage all those?

Ill mark you down as Sans, let me know when you make a choice between Papyrus and Undyne.

You dont have to play canon, you can be your OC or however you want to address your character in your pic.
I want to play My demands are Can I have two uhhhhhhh
Can I play the robot in the picture below? (I could not decide his role in this Universe yet)
RobotIdle.png
And the Human below? He is a researcher studying rouge behaviours of old robots.
Working.jpg

Yeah, i can manage those fine. I actually prefer playing multiple roles that way i can be more active in a roleplay.

I think i'll also play papyrus. Might as well play both the brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back